Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 08:40 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Boy Rescue i think your over the age limit for that lil club [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Thanks for putting me in my place OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That sucks! I guess the question is, did you scratch your camper? Oh well, you make the big bucks... I guess you should have had your wife drive.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That's what you get for being an idiot wrapped in a moron.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hahahahaa!!aaaaahhhh. it's so good to see you back in full form in the forum!! i knew i was too close when i tried to squeeze into the spot. so i went to pull ahead to my left, and my right rear awning hook caught it. pulled the 2-screws on the hook clean out. but them GMs are so cheap and plastic, i didn't stand a chance. this was at a major/huge RV dealer. their parking absolutely sux. but i do accept full responsibility for the female moment. my y chromosone musta been in hormonal overdrive.

i was close to letting the wife drive...at least i was wearing her underwear.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater That's what you get for being an idiot wrapped in a moron.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just like Rodney Dangerfield[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No respect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
it's okay MD, he only abuses me cuz I'm a poor lil 'ol Canadian. truthfully, after it happened, i felt exactly the way Hoss described it.

i know i've called him Hoss, stalker, polyorchid PP, cybil, screwy-ewe (well, that's a new one).... but Cybil is really the fit. i mean, now he's having imaginary discussions with DQ. he must know her log-in info, cuz this is WAAAAAYYYYY beyond coincidence that "she" always posts IMMEDIATELY after him. it's okay dude, you don't hafta pretend yer a stud to us. we may her-*** you about the farm animal fetish thing, but the Cybil posting has gotta stop!

Old 07-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

Btw... Hello everyone...
Hello Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Is it a coincidence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You post within mins of Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hhhmmmmmmmm,

Anyways, thanks for checking in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You and dabeechman going to be at Pismo this weekend?
Well we did end up going to Pismo this weekend. Had a blast!! The beach was really crowded, but I like it when there are lots of people out!

I cant help it... Hoss is well... uhm... nm...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope everyone else had a safe and happy weekend!
See, Hoss shows up and here comes DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not a bad thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just a coincidence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that can't go unnoticed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
okay, when i post an anomaly, yer all over it like Inspector Clouseau. when Hoss slaps ya in the face with a Cybil act, you lose all sense of your detective training.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
[i]Originally posted by: dancingqueen
GO TOPPLESS!! Atleast thats what I prefer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I'm waiting for pictures.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
yup i'll second that motion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I see a line forming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

me three. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 03:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater That's what you get for being an idiot wrapped in a moron.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just like Rodney Dangerfield[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No respect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
it's okay MD, he only abuses me cuz I'm a poor lil 'ol Canadian. truthfully, after it happened, i felt exactly the way Hoss described it.

i know i've called him Hoss, stalker, polyorchid PP, cybil, screwy-ewe (well, that's a new one).... but Cybil is really the fit. i mean, now he's having imaginary discussions with DQ. he must know her log-in info, cuz this is WAAAAAYYYYY beyond coincidence that "she" always posts IMMEDIATELY after him. it's okay dude, you don't hafta pretend yer a stud to us. we may her-*** you about the farm animal fetish thing, but the Cybil posting has gotta stop!
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I just know DQ is a REAL woman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

DQ, we're thinking about Pismo 7/22-24. You going to be there?
LOL... funny that you say that! I have had my vacation request in for a few months now and the dates are 7/22-27. So maybe, I might be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If Im not there, I better be in SIN CITY!!
now that's funny you say "sin city". a couple of years ago, one of those US gossip shows (i think it was either Hard Copy or Entertainment Tonight) called Vancouver Sin City of North America. I guess OFC can attest from the "massage" parlors, and peeler bars, and happy lettuce availability...... but c'mon! it's not REALLY Vansterdam like they claim it is here!

anyways, so when are you gonna be here? 22-27?

Old 07-07-2005, 03:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Btw... Hello everyone...
Hello Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Is it a coincidence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You post within mins of Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hhhmmmmmmmm,

Anyways, thanks for checking in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You and dabeechman going to be at Pismo this weekend?
Well we did end up going to Pismo this weekend. Had a blast!! The beach was really crowded, but I like it when there are lots of people out!

I cant help it... Hoss is well... uhm... nm...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope everyone else had a safe and happy weekend!
See, Hoss shows up and here comes DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not a bad thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just a coincidence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that can't go unnoticed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
okay, when i post an anomaly, yer all over it like Inspector Clouseau. when Hoss slaps ya in the face with a Cybil act, you lose all sense of your detective training.

I just don't see DQ giving in to Hoss's whining to get her info, Ssooooo he can make it look like she is stalking him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Quad Patrol

DQ, we're thinking about Pismo 7/22-24. You going to be there?
LOL... funny that you say that! I have had my vacation request in for a few months now and the dates are 7/22-27. So maybe, I might be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If Im not there, I better be in SIN CITY!!
now that's funny you say "sin city". a couple of years ago, one of those US gossip shows (i think it was either Hard Copy or Entertainment Tonight) called Vancouver Sin City of North America. I guess OFC can attest from the "massage" parlors, and peeler bars, and happy lettuce availability...... but c'mon! it's not REALLY Vansterdam like they claim it is here!

anyways, so when are you gonna be here? 22-27?
I always thought of Sin City as Vegas. Vansterdam would never enter my mind as such a place. Of course, now that you descrbed it as such[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I may just have to check it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

NOT

Old 07-07-2005, 03:14 AM
Quad Patrol

I'll take yours and OFC's word on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel