Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 03:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Not back in those days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!!
LMAO Too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THis is just stupid.
Had to pay(well not me) 3.30 a gallon for diesel since there was NO deisel in town this weekend. We had to go the next town over.
Finnaly one of hte stations has it again today and is at 2.95.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 03:38 AM
Quad Patrol

I am with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I paid $2.99 yesterday. Simply amazing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

NOT

Old 08-10-2005, 03:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I paid $2.99 yesterday. Simply amazing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

NOT
HOLY COW............I dont see how the trucking people stay in busness...that is nearly $450 each fillup!!!!!

Old 08-10-2005, 03:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

NOT
HOLY COW............I dont see how the trucking people stay in busness...that is nearly $450 each fillup!!!!!
I know, So far they haven't caused a uproar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 03:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Last night I was on the freeway, truckers were only doing 50-55 mph[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It defiantely is affecting the way they drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

We have owner-operators parking there trucks and selling them here, and it is only $2.30 (or close...changes by the hour it seams!)

Old 08-10-2005, 04:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Yes it does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] In 6 hours it went up .20 cents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Sex change?
Stoopid!
My Dearest Queen,

Please forgive my insipidus comment. Wilt thou ever forgive me?
wouldn't that be an insipid comment? the "us" is unnecessary. actually hoss, keep making them, cuz it's just gettin more and more enjoyable to watch her slam you, and outwit you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] altho it is a bit like watching a train wreck.
I'm very sorry that you feel that way. Maybe I should have used the word(s), vapid, flat, jejune, banal, inane, or my personal fav...STOOPID.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

sounds like yer sittin on the throne reading this month's edition of Reader's Digest, "Word Power" (or whatewver that section is where they learn ya new werds).

Old 08-10-2005, 05:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

i bet the wife hollered back, "don't worry kids, it's just a gust of wind outside and it'll definitely be gone in a few SECONDS!!"
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Not back in those days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!!
a legend in the telling! as they say, history is not as it happens, but how it's printed.

so should we be calling you the jackhammer now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel