Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I just posted the pictures of the damaged radiator and guard from the camping trip with BRW, PS01, RD, and others from the forum. I also posted one of the new and improved MWQ Racing Team guard. Not quite as serious as the OFC Racing Team but very close. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Looks good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If I was to name my racing team, it would be something like: 3 not so fast girlies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Girls kick but[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], or Stay away OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thanks.

MWQ Racing doesnt really exist, but in the minds of the spinners. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
(that statement is to assure the owners/moderators of this site that I am not a company trying to sneak free advertising under the radar here. Pretty sure that is already known, but just want to make sure)

How about 3 Adorable Girls Racing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You dont want OFC near your girls?? Why? LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
HEY why aint OFC allowed near your girls? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] thats ok i have a thing for canadian girls anyway... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider

As long as they're about 14-17[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

or over 50 and an alley cat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 02:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya know, it could be one of those urban myths MD, but i thot leaving ign. on is hard on something, that's why they have AUX setting. I think it's the alternator that it's tough on. c'mon creator, jump in here, yer the resident mechanic! but yer making the vehicle think it's in the run position, so everything is on, instead of just drawing the power you need from the battery.

ya, i guess plywood will flex if ya cheap out and use 1/4". concrete flexes too! (in an earthquake). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That all does make some sense[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I can testify to concrete breaking during an eathquake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We still have cracks from the 1989 Loma Prieta Quake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Thanks.

MWQ Racing doesnt really exist, but in the minds of the spinners. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
(that statement is to assure the owners/moderators of this site that I am not a company trying to sneak free advertising under the radar here. Pretty sure that is already known, but just want to make sure)

How about 3 Adorable Girls Racing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You dont want OFC near your girls?? Why? LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Your Welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think your sfe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You know the answer to that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/l[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 02:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Thank You Confused and Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have already changed my old dawg ways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was thinking along the same lines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, you both confirmed my "guesses" with your exceptional[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] PSD knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
I used to love leaving a "charged" ignition condensor on the parts counter. No one can resist playing with it while it's sitting there until it shocks the cr@p out of 'em[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Speaking of shocking people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was watching American Chopper last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Mikey and Paulie had this clicking pen that shocks you. They set Paul Sr. up twice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] where he shocked the crap out of himself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] He deserved it. He can be ONE BIG JERK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior There's just something about a nice shiny piece of milled aluminum.
I'm with you on this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Must be why I like stainless steel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would love to have stainless steel and diamond plating through out my garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I've seen MWQ's millwork up close. I must say, beautiful. I should have him make something...so I can hang it on my wall. LOL. There's just something about a nice shiny piece of milled aluminum.
Agreed.

At our shop my boss made some AC Vents(you know the things you move to move the air right/left up/down?) for a camaro.. He made like 10 sets of them for a well known company but they decided not to sell em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
We havent done any car parts since i started working there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Its only me and me boss.. Lol i LOVE working there.

Old 04-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, Sounds like you need to start making some parts for the Jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 03:50 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior There's just something about a nice shiny piece of milled aluminum.
I'm with you on this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Must be why I like stainless steel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would love to have stainless steel and diamond plating through out my garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
In the garage it would be cool, but too tough to work with and way too heavy for me.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel