Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

My ears are a ringin......................Did someone say they wanted to park their car in their driveway?? hehe.. BAD MOVE if you live next door to me.. hahah! And did I mention that I take the long way home now to avoid possibly seeing Christina on the road... I've heard more than once that MQ has taken the keys away from her once they got to their destination... be afraid!!!!! Plus I think there's been a fenderbender or 2 while she was in front of her own house... oh my!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Headed to Carnegie for the day on Sunday for a few hours... one more dirt ride before I put on the SAND tires!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] YAHOOOO!!! And yes Patrick, be nice to me, you may need a pull one of these trips.. haha. Either one of you going to make the Carnegie day ride???

Old 05-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

RD.. yes... there is an RV show going on at the Fairgrounds this weekend.. we drove by it and saw it yesterday.... Happy Shopping!!!!

Old 05-13-2005, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Karen, Right now Carnegie doesn't look to good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If we make it, it will be a last minute thing. That seems to be how I've been making my decisions lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Not going to the show. Saw they are only going to have 14 dealers there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, I don't think they will have anything new, for me to look at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Or warrant the drive. I almost sent a email to Giant RV asking for a quote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm getting the bug big time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and the wife knows it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Miami on Sunday for me. Some trail work, and then riding the rest of the day. Homebody tomorrow I think. Probably wash the quad, take stock of the camp gear, etc. Wanted to go to the Expo in Tulare but that's not gonna happen. Trying to cut down on mileage on the truck...passed 10,000 this week.

Already been fenderbenders? Sheesh. She really needs to use the brakes. Now I'm REALLY glad I don't live anywhere near ya'all.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Well my eldest brother will take delivery of his New F350 crew cab 4x4 PSD today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

....and shortly after it'll be cruising the high school playgrounds so OFC can separate some poor, unsuspecting teen from her panties! you predator!

ya, i think i'll make a bunk bed ladder for the trailer tomorrow, after i watch Canada beat Russia in World Cup hockey. that'd be a very nice b'day gift for me. now you kids run off and play. i'm gonna be real old tomorrow.

Old 05-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

OOOOOOO OOOO OOOOO Confuscious is aging [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you gonna be what 42? Russia is gonna spank Cananada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider

Im not doing much this weekend. Saturday i might head down to fresno and try to find something to do.
Sunday ive got some cousins comin up. So thatll be my whole day.. lol

Old 05-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ofc, yer such a commie loving kook. at least i cheered for the US to beat the Czechs yesterday. I can't stand the vast majority of Eastern Euros i've had the displeasure of coming across. here's hoping you can increase your russian mob content X10 in Seattle, seeing how you love them so much. commie, commie, commie! (hey, that's a Boy George song you prolly still play in your PSD, "Commie Chameleon").

and it's 41 you disrespectful young pup.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-13-2005, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Aahhhh, another PSD to the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, they are still playing hockey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Is this pee wee league[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I thought they were done, I mean, isn't the NHL, the "ONLY" hockey league in the world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Tomorrow I'm helping a friend move 2 tractors with the trailer. Sunday will be church and a relaxing day at home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel