Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey Homo, what's up?
i can't believe the censor lets that thru, but not guay or pr!ck. well, we took 6 kids to Playland (our big amusement park) today. Jr turns 10 on Sat, so this was easier and cheaper than big party at home. they even got me on the log chute ride! man i'm a wuss about rides. i just don't like the feeling of my stomach in my mouth or my head spinning. and these 8-10 y/o's went on stuff that woulda had me crying for mama (or spewing large chunks). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 11:50 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

these 8-10 y/o's went on stuff that woulda had me crying for mama (or spewing large chunks). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Also this week, I became a Lay Minister at our Church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's another reason why this has been a Great week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Please Explain. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I am one of 6 Lay Ministers at our church. We assist the Pastor in Services, through Communion, prayer, home services for the elderly and those who are physically unable to attend church, to name a few of the responsibilities.

Old 07-15-2005, 05:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm going to have a lot of difficulty convincing MWQ to come though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You sure are. It's over his "100 mile limit" for a day trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, you need to be a smooth talker to get him convinced to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

LOL! come on b&rw, you need to get on the ball with your kids too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Don't be so darn picky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually take your time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worth it in the long run.
Yeah, time. The thought of having kids is cool, yet scares the hell out of me to be honest. As it is now, if something happens to me (lsot job, injured, etc.) it's just me to worry about. With a kid there's at least one, and hopefully two to worry about.
You will be alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your a hhmmm, hhmmm, [clearing my throat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]] mature adult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with a good head on your shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Haven't had it yet. Is it high in cholesterol, fat with cheezewiz and garlic?

b&rw, are you saying you don't care for it yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Shhh you're not supposed to say. People find out what's on it and turn green...till they eat it.

Actually, when I was younger, say around 10, I didn't care for it all that much.

One of these days I'm going to make a broiler! Then I won't have to borrow someone oven in their TH. I usually rotate through trailers between Karyn, Suzie and Mickie. Only problem is it can make a total mess...bread crumbs everywhere.

I need to find an old propane BBQ someone is trashing...actually I think I might be able to get one. A buddy just bought his dad a really nice one to replace his old one.
LOL! It's an old family secret[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like the Bush's baked bean commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, does the dog know the scret formula[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sounds like you got a connection[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

LOL! come on b&rw, you need to get on the ball with your kids too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Don't be so darn picky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually take your time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worth it in the long run.
Yeah, time. The thought of having kids is cool, yet scares the hell out of me to be honest. As it is now, if something happens to me (lsot job, injured, etc.) it's just me to worry about. With a kid there's at least one, and hopefully two to worry about.
How are we actually talking kids with b&rw? I gotta go back and see how this happened. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Do you really want to picture that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Yep, that's why the sheep stand with their butt in the corner, facing the center of the stall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Still LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
4 Wheel parts is lame. They cant get me in for 2 weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
4.56 gears and an ARB in the back.
Ill do an auto locker in the front my self.

It ALL coming togather!!!
Must of got that full time job you were talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your working on the jeep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2005, 05:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey Homo, what's up?
i can't believe the censor lets that thru, but not guay or pr!ck. well, we took 6 kids to Playland (our big amusement park) today. Jr turns 10 on Sat, so this was easier and cheaper than big party at home. they even got me on the log chute ride! man i'm a wuss about rides. i just don't like the feeling of my stomach in my mouth or my head spinning. and these 8-10 y/o's went on stuff that woulda had me crying for mama (or spewing large chunks). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday to junior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My middle daughter turns 13 Sunday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Doing a birthday party like that is the only way to go.

I can't believe your such a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My little one leads the way on those rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel