Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 09:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Still LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 10:00 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
not very associate-pastor-like of you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well its only been a few days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

This may take a little time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Eventually he'll get it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 10:01 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Let's see...

Skinner is still woman-less....
Skinner = B&RW ?

Old 07-18-2005, 10:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, I'm Skinner. See "The Simpsons."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-18-2005, 10:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yep, I'm Skinner. See "The Simpsons."
Ive never watched the simpsons. I'll take your word for it though.

Old 07-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Quad Patrol

I can't believe your such a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My little one leads the way on those rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
gee thanks for acknowledging that.not very associate-pastor-like of you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ya, i just don't like 'em. don't know what it is. wish i could go on more.
LOL! that's the honesty in me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

We all have a faults[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] your just happens to be kiddie rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No all joking aside, I do understand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hey hey hey!! i can handle the wussy stuff, it's the shaker rides, the spinners, the big drops, etc...., those don't agree with me.

So, for all the good rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] your on the side lines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Letting the kids have all the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Let's see...

Rescue has turned into Rev. LoveJoy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Can you say those two words in the same sentence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] In my world you can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 07-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
4 Wheel parts is lame
I will have to agree with that! I wouldnt let them instal anthing anything my jeep...your crazy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW...Good morning and happy Monday everyone!
Good Evening to you DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Happy Tuesday to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Quad Patrol

I’m happy for you Reverent…sounds like life is good. I can’t complain either. I’m headed back up the mountain this afternoon for some dinner and more riding. Actually, I went to work today from camp, but I’m planning on pulling the A Train back off the mountain tonight. Mountain = Manti Lasal National Forest (Central Utah).
Life is good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Cool, sounds like your riding a lot now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Things must be settling down now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We leave for Pismo on Sunday for 3 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We just love that place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 11:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
That's too bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] try to find one at a garage sale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm too cheap. I want one someone is throwing out because it rusted, but still has good plumbing.
Your not asking for much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They're usually thrown out because the elements rust out.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel