Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 05:07 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver

i bet the wife hollered back, "don't worry kids, it's just a gust of wind outside and it'll definitely be gone in a few SECONDS!!"
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Not back in those days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!!
a legend in the telling! as they say, history is not as it happens, but how it's printed.

so should we be calling you the jackhammer now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No, more like jack rabbit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

LMAO!!!
LMAO Too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
spoken like a buncha deprived, married men. well, who am i to talk, i finally understand what they're talking about in the directions when they say, " in/out, repeat if necessary". the "if necessary" is definitely for the 10yr + married guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:09 AM
Quad Patrol

LMAO!!!
LMAO Too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
spoken like a buncha deprived, married men. well, who am i to talk, i finally understand what they're talking about in the directions when they say, " in/out, repeat if necessary". the "if necessary" is definitely for the 10yr + married guys. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Actually, I am not deprived[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at least not lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But, it's not always been that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:10 AM
Quad Patrol

I know DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] TMFI[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-10-2005, 05:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO!!!

LMAO....................but i'm only at 8 years so I will take advantage of the next 2.........................LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:12 AM
Pro Rider

LMAO!! i don't wanna go near what we should be calling hoss then! jack... hmmm, naw, forget it.

Old 08-10-2005, 05:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

LMAO....................but i'm only at 8 years so I will take advantage of the next 2.........................LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

You better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't wait until you have almost 17 like me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:14 AM
Quad Patrol

LMAO!! i don't wanna go near what we should be calling hoss then! jack... hmmm, naw, forget it.
LMAO!!

Yea, let's not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

Actually, I am not deprived[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at least not lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But, it's not always been that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya, but MD, you can only buy a new house every so often!! actually, this is all too hilarious. when we bought our current home 8 yr/ago, wife made these outlandish promises as to the kinda **** treatment i was supposedly gonna get. so now we're looking at new pad, i asked her what kinda lies she was gonna promise me this time. she said she knows better now. (i guess, so, she never delivered on the first batch of promises).

Old 08-10-2005, 05:22 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash

LMAO....................but i'm only at 8 years so I will take advantage of the next 2.........................LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
welcome thrashandcrashuntilitstrash. i suggest for the next few years, you use the purple-headed warrior exactly the way your name says!! then you'll have no regrets should it fall off.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel