Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Trasher

Updated my pictures[IMG][/IMG] Even have some goodies for the FBK thread[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sweet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

I don't get the one pic with the quad flipped over. The trail looked pretty tame right there. Maybe I am missing something[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif" border="0[/IMG] I tend to do that alot[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL!!

No, It's not you [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] the thing that is missing is the end of the sentence, it was cut off[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] What it should say was there was a BFR or translated ( big freaking rock[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]) in the trail that she hit doing around 30mph. It was funny watching her at first, I thought she was doing some trick riding[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] but then, she just layed it down. She was mad at me because I blew past her and wanted to save the quad from going down the side of the mountain[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] there was a good drop-off to the right. Luckily it went left and over turned as you see it.</end quote></div>

Do the Z's make a horrible sound when running upside down? I know Warriors do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Quad Patrol

I hope she didn't get hurt during her "trick riding demo"[img][/img][img][/img]

Have her try a ramp next time[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

LOL! Fortunately she didn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And the only thing that happened to the quad was a broken wire that for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it was for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Any hoot, I just soldered it back together and that was it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 12:16 AM
Quad Patrol

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Updated my pictures[IMG][/IMG] Even have some goodies for the FBK thread[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Sweet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

I don't get the one pic with the quad flipped over. The trail looked pretty tame right there. Maybe I am missing something[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif" border="0[/IMG] I tend to do that alot[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

LOL!!

No, It's not you [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG] the thing that is missing is the end of the sentence, it was cut off[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] What it should say was there was a BFR or translated ( big freaking rock[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]) in the trail that she hit doing around 30mph. It was funny watching her at first, I thought she was doing some trick riding[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] but then, she just layed it down. She was mad at me because I blew past her and wanted to save the quad from going down the side of the mountain[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] there was a good drop-off to the right. Luckily it went left and over turned as you see it.</end quote></div>

Do the Z's make a horrible sound when running upside down? I know Warriors do. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

From our experiences no, they don't. Only thing I remember hearing on yours was a "thump" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL! J/K

Old 09-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Quad Patrol

I updated that photo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, isn't it time you posted some pictures? Your mug can't be that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Look, I didn't even crash the server[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Creator, isn't it time you posted some pictures? Your mug can't be that bad[img][/img] Look, I didn't even crash the server[img][/img]</end quote></div>

You haven't seen it yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I should do that but most of the time I am surfing here it's from my work lap top and I don't have pics on this computer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I will try to get a page up soon.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

Left the hotel this morning and walked out to the G to find a ticket on the window. No front plate. Going to have to donate $51.00 to the Buena Park police dept.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Really ticks me off........ Come on now, don't they have anything better to do than cruise hotel parking lots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I have 5 vehicles and 3 don't have front plates. Been doing that for many years and never have been popped until now. Really ticks me off (did I mention that already?)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 01:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, isn't it time you posted some pictures? Your mug can't be that bad[IMG][/IMG] Look, I didn't even crash the server[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You haven't seen it yet[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]

I should do that but most of the time I am surfing here it's from my work lap top and I don't have pics on this computer.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

I will try to get a page up soon.</end quote></div>

If you show up to Pismo over Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] to visit your son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll take all kinds of pictures of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Good and bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and post them all over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-20-2007, 01:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Left the hotel this morning and walked out to the G to find a ticket on the window. No front plate. Going to have to donate $51.00 to the Buena Park police dept.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img] Really ticks me off........ Come on now, don't they have anything better to do than cruise hotel parking lots[img][/img]

I have 5 vehicles and 3 don't have front plates. Been doing that for many years and never have been popped until now. Really ticks me off (did I mention that already?)[img][/img]</end quote></div>

I hear ya!!! I've received around 5 of those through years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Even with my "get out of jail card"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Still didn't help. meter maids are in it for the $$$ However, $51 is steep. It's only $10 plus another $10 for the "Administration" fee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Quad Patrol

As a matter of fact, I am not running one right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] However, I do have an inclination that a pink piece of paper might be coming my way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Every day I fight the urge to put the plate on the PSD.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel