Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2004, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Anyone here ever played RuneScape? http://www.miniclip.com/runescape_game.html

If anyone does decide to get on and play im in World 8 under the name of Runestroke...

Thank you for your time. Run along now!

Old 08-20-2004, 01:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Lets see, where will I start, Hello[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] and Good Bye Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Confused, glad your getting some calls for that trailer, I hate parking down the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when I have my short visits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ned, Nice captions under your photos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Skinner, that is the real price, up here. And, they do take the non-OPD valves in exchange. Do you really think the females working at Home Depot, would know the difference anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hoss, Nice picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it is appropriate for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also see that you change some of your pictures around. Did the other thread get to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Man, speaking of other threads, they sure have been keeping us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] People can be ruthless[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]insensitive and immature[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]I don't care how old you are. Immaturity definately runs out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, guys and gal, early night tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have to get up early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to finish loading the truck and get on the road to the Snake River[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Talk at ya when I get back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] M.D.

Old 08-20-2004, 04:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey MD, hope ya have a great one! we're going for a week of riding and camping (somewhere yet to be determined) on Sunday. we shouldn't have much catching up to do on FBK cuz we probably do the most yackin. With friday tomorrow, Hoss won't work so he won't be posting for a few days (let me re-phrase that, he never "works", so he won't be at work tomorrow to play on his computer).....That also means Flanders won't be hitting on him. that only leaves skinner and little joe/otto to chat, and the creator may share some brief, insightful wisdom with his loyal subjects. Unless...... Pa comes back and really ramps it up again??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And Miss Kitty just drops in to let us know she's still alive, but she won't read our wise, insightful trash or take any of our chat-bait. did I miss anyone?

oh, I'm still giggling over your photos Flanders. I agree with ya though, I've also seen more attractive heads on zits, compared to Hoss' mug. But now that he's finally got the mean Hoss mug for an avatar, he's gained a bit of credibility.

Old 08-20-2004, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Confused, glad your getting some calls for that trailer, I hate parking down the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when I have my short visits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

;
Is that when you don't want the squad car to be recognized when you're on one of those "gotta service the groupies" calls? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It would explain the duration of the visit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Lets see, where will I start, Hello[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] and Good Bye Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ned, Nice captions under your photos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hoss, Nice picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it is appropriate for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also see that you change some of your pictures around. Did the other thread get to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Man, speaking of other threads, they sure have been keeping us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] People can be ruthless[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]insensitive and immature[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]I don't care how old you are. Immaturity definately runs out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
MD, she's sick of us. Do you blame her? We talk about real life stuff (BORING).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And yes, there are some real immature people out there. I like to play around a joke about things on this forum, but when things turn personal, it makes me want to never come back. I hope you had / have fun at the Snake river.

Ned, I absolutely loved the pics!!!!! I was laughing my a$$ off last night when I saw them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh, wifey thinks this forum is dumb. Women...they just don't understand.

Confused, why do you say I never work? WTH?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] However, I will be working a lot more now...just got put in charge of another factory.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

I ASSUMED cuz you spend so much time here during work hours you must not be doing Co. biz. apparently i'm wrong. my mistake. and as for getting personal, I'm really sorry to have agreed with Flanders about having seen better looking heads on a zit (NOT!!!). haahahaha.. I am mean, but only to you. and you know i'm j/k.

maybe your wife woulda seen the humor if you showed her ned's pics? OR, if ya showed her Ned's quotes from Ephisians. most women probably dig those quotes. do they Ned?

On the new factory job, sincere congrats.... if that's what you wanted. a whole new group that you're going to have to teach to wash their hands after going pee! better yet, start with Kyler! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Wow today is lame on the forum...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I'm sleepy....

Well, at least I have been able to get a lot of things done today...hum, let's see...went to the gym at 0500, went to Wal-Mart with wifey (bought her some sexy panties and I got to smell all the new bra's..., I got to check out all the milf's buying stuff, had a couple of meetings, surfed the net for...um...5-6 hours, I mean, minutes..., wrote a couple of reports, delegated stuff like crazy / told people what to do...

See, it's been a fruitful day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yeah, wifey did laugh at the Marge comment (thanks Ned).

Looks like I'll be travelling a bit...the other factory is in Detroit. Hopefully they give me a 10-20K raise.

Old 08-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Wow today is lame on the forum...:

Looks like I'll be travelling a bit...the other factory is in Detroit. Hopefully they give me a 10-20K raise.
ya, it is dead. problem with sexy panties is they never last long, they always get ripped or torn too quick. dunno how.

smelling bras? you really are a freak. think of the that 450lb guy in his basement pretending to be the just4 girls. he's just finished enjoying himself in the wally changeroom, and completes the eroticism by touching all the ladies bras... and you're sniffing that?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] eeewww. kinda gives you a new perspective. side bet, do you think this reply will get censored, and if so, WHEN? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WOW [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Detroit! ain't no place for a country boy, not even Hoss. whadya think about that? you can't possibly commute to do that job can ya? Oh well, it's better than being tapped on the shoulder and being given a pink slip instead of a promotion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

and once again, the Peter Principle has been restored and proven!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

we just booked into Honeyman in Oregon (Florence), for March 20-28. anyone else?

Old 08-20-2004, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

The Peter Principal is great, aint it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, MD will take his Moderator liberties to YOUR posts. Hey wait a minute, he's erased mine completely before.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Oregon in March....hum....

Where's Skinner, DQ, Power, Trasher, Ned, Tommy, etc.? I know they have to be lurking around somewhere...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel