Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 01:42 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Ohh i dunno. rappy runs good by all i feel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she just has an oil leak that i dont wanna fix and its under warranty so they should fix it. i supposed when i had it all apart 1 of the 900 times i couldnt pulled the cover and stuff but yeah thats their job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] take the free labor while ya can get it. as for the just extended cab i know i know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we have a 96 crew cab psd though. does that count [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the friggin crew cab long box takes more room to turn around than the Kenworth draggin a 40' lowboy. sometimes when your draggin ponies up in the woods the tighter turnin truck is to your advantage. we have a stretch of road between federal way and fife on I5 when your rollin in the Crew cab psd its like riding a buckin bull. just the wrong wheelbase so it bucks ya good with the stiff suspension. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] best not have to pee. although there is a weigh station with porta potties each direction if it catches ya off gaurd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Man i had bowling tonight. first night of league. lets just say i SUCKED!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] well its not so bad since establishing average and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] friggin sandbagger

Old 09-14-2004, 01:44 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: MrTommy
Hi guys! Man, I'm so far out of the loop I don't even know where the loop is.

I was on vacation last week doing the 21st annual Desert Rats get together with my long time buddy. This was the first trip where we both had quads (mine being the addition). We were out at Treasure City/Hamilton which is just east of Ely, NV. What a great time. Rode and rode and rode (and came back to camp and drank beer, and beer, and more beer). Now it's back to work for a week, then off for another week - this time it's my wife and I. Back to Mina, NV where there is endless riding as well.

Sorry I fell off the edge here in the "private forum", but I'm just not home enough to keep up with you guys. When I get in off the road and check my email, there's at least a million notifications of new posts here. GASP!!! It's hell being out of the loop!

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by quickly and let you know I'm still breathing and not snubbing you guys. Keep this string going and in a few years when I retire I'll be able to hold my own...

See ya!!!!!!!!!
Ohh its ok. you dont have to bee out of the loop. just time to upgrade your cell phone or get a laptop in your triple train [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Toyo, I 'd have to guess, it's you in the picture. It is kind of far away and whoever it is, they are hiding under that 10 gallon hat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DUH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I tend to wear my "Ten gallon" hats quite often. I have what 6 or 7 of them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they have to match the outfit. Its ridiculous how muych money a guy can spend on a HAT!!! OOOOOO lightning!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] THUNDER that was about a 6 second spread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

forgot to mention, Canada plays for it all tomorrow, so cheer for us canuckleheads in the world cup of hockey (too bad the US had to lose to Finland, otherwise, there'd be some braggin rights on the line). and maybe it would give the sport a better profile in the US. hard to believe baseball, which could easily pass as a natural sedative, has tons more viewership than hockey. whenever I see benches clear in baseball I laugh. they fight like schoolgirls (the 1 or 2 that actually throw them). you wanna see good toe to toe action ( on skates no less), watch a hockey fight video. way better than UFC, cuz it's all toe to toe, with no wrestling.

GO CANADA!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah yeah yeah you canucklehead. I used to play hocky i know about fighting. I spent more time in the penalty box than on the ice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you dam candadians think your hocky teams are so great.. puhh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] candians are racists. i mean hell look at the way ya all cheer about a bunch of white dudes beatin on a black puck. couldnt it be blue or sompin. i mean damm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider

creator, yet another avatar. this one is better.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:16 AM
Quad Patrol

I know what you mean about long wheel bases. That's what my brother has. Man, when we go down 99, you sure do have to pee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when you get, to where you are goin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My PSD actually has a better ride then my old 2000 Chevy Z-71[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yea, if the rappy is bleedy and it's under warranty, have them do it. It is one of the reasons why the stealers exist.

So, are you saying your sandbaggin', so, you look better, when it's time to play the big boys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And your handicap pushes you up over the top[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And I forgot about Tommy in my other posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sorry Tommy, getting old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You might fall behind, but, just pipe in. Your an original FKB boy and you do have rights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And the reasons, why you miss all the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] is understandable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Gotta work to keep momma happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, you're also spending alot of time riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and that's what this is all about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Be safe out there.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you dam candadians think your hocky teams are so great.. puhh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] candians are racists. i mean hell look at the way ya all cheer about a bunch of white dudes beatin on a black puck. couldnt it be blue or sompin. i mean damm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, I've been to a few San Jose Sharks games. Really only go to watch the fights. Sorta like NASCAR, I watch for the wrecks. I mean, come on, they are only going around in a circle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]the action is when some idiot tries to pass another redneck and they collide. Then at 180mph they give off a spectacular crash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just hope I don't see one like #3s. That was sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

So, Toyo, when you smile, do you look like a pumpkin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And Confused, I am a big baseball fan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's the sport of choice for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Your just mad Montreal doesn't have a team anymore and the Bluejays couldn't capitalize when they had a chance in the 90s[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:23 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
.... Your an original FKB boy and you do have rights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
DAMMIT MD THATS FBK I think Ford kapa beta sounds to much like a sorrity. although we been gabbin like a bunch of school girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

if you played, you'd HAVE to know about fightin to survive. maybe i played against ya? we played the Seattle Sno-Kings and they whupped us bad. they had some good teams.

hey, Fox sports went to the blue and red electronic puck to make it easier to see. blue streak for a shot, red for a pass. it was a joke.

there are about 10 black players in the league. Iginla is close to the best player in the league. 3 of them are the best punchers in the league, otherwise wouldn't be playing. ya, no particular reason that it's a white man's sport, because it's big all over Europe and some parts of the US.

you've been to Vancouver, so you know this is the united nations melting pot of the world.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel