Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 02:54 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
And hes here. lol
Yes he is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:55 AM
Quad Patrol

And putting his "post ho count" in his replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm assuming they carry a ton of stuff in them. Darnit, can't find a pic of one. Truck was approved for purchase on 11/6/2000. LOL.

I'm sure they have the commander executive desk or what ever they call it back there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Like a desk on wheels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Around here, they are starting to use Expeditions and Suburbans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure they are being funded by the Patriot Act[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Basically, NASA sent up a probe to catch this comet that will pass like 80 million miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This probe will release another probe, that is suppose to land on the comet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then, NASA will detonate a bomb that is suppose to be visible from earth on the Western Hemisphere. This is suppose to happen on July 3 at 2300 hours our time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They say you might need a telescope to see it. Depending on what the comet is made of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] depends on the size of the blast/crater it will create[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When I heard this, for some reason Ithought of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Knowing you had a telescope and are at a nice elevation, with clear dark skies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
THanks. Im gettin info on it right now. Gotta find out its "address"... It might just be a good reason to get the scope out.
This thing will be almost a once in a lifetime event[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, maybe for you it will happen a few more times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Reminds me of the Bruce Willis movie, where they land on the meteor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to blow it up and save the earth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 03:01 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Let's see how long it takes b&rw to come visit us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He probably checked out the last posts in the Spin Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL. Sneaky bastage! I checked out the enviro or where to ride first, then here, then I'll be heading over to The Zone.

Been out all night until about 10. Met with some of my bro's friends who are into the AirSoft thing and want to put a team together. Not sure about affording another hobby that spensive. But my bro said he'd buy a gun I could use. Probably an M15A4 I think is what it is. All metal construction and licensed from Armorlite with a serial number. Looks pretty cool. I think it's about the only licensed one that there is that can be imported. Otherwise they have to scratch off the logos when they come through customs. Almost MUST have the orange tips installed when they come through. Some people drop some serious coin on them.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-30-2005, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider

Anybody doin any riding this weekend? Ive got NO plans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I might go riding with the mom friday. But thats about it. lol

Old 06-30-2005, 03:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm assuming they carry a ton of stuff in them. Darnit, can't find a pic of one. Truck was approved for purchase on 11/6/2000. LOL.

I'm sure they have the commander executive desk or what ever they call it back there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Like a desk on wheels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Around here, they are starting to use Expeditions and Suburbans[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'm sure they are being funded by the Patriot Act[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
County Mounties [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] have them around here. Actually quite a few of them. Mariposa seems to like the Durangos. Seen a couple when I was up for the poker run. FPD and FCSO also have some full size trucks, but for hauling their mounted patrol trailers. CPD does as well.

Not sure I'm going to pick up the Zone tonight. A bit tired. Been getting up at 6. 5am tomorrow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Bro has to go to Tracy. The idiot fork lift drivers hit some pipes that are in some colums.

Old 06-30-2005, 03:28 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Anybody doin any riding this weekend? Ive got NO plans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I might go riding with the mom friday. But thats about it. lol
I'd like to. Not sure if it will happen. Helping Shawna move on Sat.

Old 06-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'd like to. Not sure if it will happen. Helping Shawna move on Sat.
lol not really sure i wanna ride this weekend.

i have a feeling im gonna be busy playing with the new found power in teh efftufeddy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 03:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Let's see how long it takes b&rw to come visit us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He probably checked out the last posts in the Spin Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL. Sneaky bastage! I checked out the enviro or where to ride first, then here, then I'll be heading over to The Zone.
LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel