Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

This was covered a while back. He's going into Civil Engineering.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Royalty Rider

Just got back from Pirates Cove for the weekend...

Haha... Just kidding. I did go to Pismo for the weekend. The weather was great, I even got to go for a ride in a Hummer (the vehicle) on the beach. It was fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider

So you gave a hummer at Pirates Cove? Beach must have enjoyed that. LOL

Old 08-29-2005, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] skinner, you pig! I would have expected that from Hoss!

hey diddley-do there neighbors. thought i'd just check in and say hi-diddley-do! welp, toodeley-do.

Old 08-30-2005, 12:12 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] skinner, you pig! I would have expected that from Hoss!
Oink Oink

Old 08-30-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Monday again...

I've been out of town on bidness meetings since Wednesday. It's taken me an hour or so to catch up with all of your babbling, but I think I'm up to speed now. Oh BTW, nice material from all of you. I think it would take me all day to reply to your herassment, so I won't, but your witty quips and constant Hoss bashing makes me feel loved.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i think i'm the only one who openly mocks you, but miss kitty does a great job of rebuttal to your lame comments. anyways, i had taken some of my best shots at you and was quite concerned you might not get to read them, so i'm glad to hear they didn't go wasted. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

WTF is with all this ALLEGED bidness yer always gone on? do i need to blackmail you by threatening to show your superior half the REAL reasons yer always gone? sounds like there's way too much travel in the new job?! good if the wife nags a lot tho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Oink Oink
skinner, i'm proud of ya for recognizing and capitalizing on a great male pig-dom moment. way-to-go, and keep up the fine work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] never mind Flanders, he's a prude.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:31 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, i'm proud of ya for recognizing and capitalizing on a great male pig-dom moment. way-to-go, and keep up the fine work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] never mind Flanders, he's a prude.
Why thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Old 08-30-2005, 03:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

so did Hawaii beat Curacoa today in World Little league? team from my kids catchment area represented Canada and made it to the semis, before getting pounded by Japan in the semi-finals.
I don't know if they won or not. So, if the Canadian brotherans were playing hockey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would they have advanced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
um, against Japan, it woulda been about 35-0 for Canada. But the US is starting to get some great hockey teams, and will soon be the team to beat in the future. i like the way the US throws $$ and sponsorship at sports to be the best. maybe one day they'll figure out how to win at soccer (i'd say that's about the most international game there is... oh, and we really suck at soccer).

did they ever have a cool event up north (Prince George) last night. Hockey fights. no game, just a whole buncha tough guys squaring off and going toe to toe on the ice, in there hockey gear. not like that UFC crap either where they just end up wrestling and choking a guy out. this was toe to toe punch up stuff. then they ended up with several fights in the stands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Fights are the reason why I go to hockey games[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like, I watch NASCAR for the wrecks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel