Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Skinner, you have it all wrong...DQ found a butt Pirate for dabeach to play with. I'm not sure who got the hummer, but I'm sure someone's cove was explored. I know you are jealous, but dude, get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"bidness"... you mean your secret sheep-fetish-get-a-ways??

Dont confuse my weekend with yours... the only one playing butt pirate was you, with lamb chop.

Old 08-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i take too long to finish projects, but you get better and quicker with experience. and if ya just quote by the job, it doesn't matter how long it takes... you just do it at your own speed. essentailly, ya quote handyman jobs and renos for frugal friends and family. when they're paying 1/4-1/2, they don't complain a whole lot.

BUT, if you can stick it out for Xyears (that's Algebra dude!!) in school, you WILL be way further ahead. like i said in the first place, if you have the patience and perseverance (not to be confused with perversion like Hoss has), you'll benefit in the long haul. i guess i just can't see myself returning to school.
I take forever because of my mental disabilities[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! Not really[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] my shoulder bothers me for days on end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when I do to much with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

One of the considerations of going back to scholl was the long term effect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] More money to enjoy life with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and another retirement when I grow up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I just need to get in the school mode[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And plan out when/how I am going to do things.

Old 08-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Quad Patrol

That's because you always had beer goggles on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL!

Old 08-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: [b]rescuediver
Good Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Isn't it nice to feel loved over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Much better from us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then, some gal from Russia[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What's wrong with chicks from Russia? I like all the hair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Dude, you need to stay home a little bit more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL!

Old 08-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
[i]Originally posted by: [b]rescuediver
Good Morning Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Isn't it nice to feel loved over the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Much better from us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] then, some gal from Russia[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What's wrong with chicks from Russia? I like all the hair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mail Order....
great link LJ!! what kinda trade-in do you think i could get for the current model? and good news for you Hoss; there's a male link.

the scary thing about these mail orders is; they get picked by a loser, but know after 1 year of action, they can walk with citizenship, and the loser becomes responsible to sponsor them. it's a sure-fire way to emigrate. i wouldn't trust them as far as i could punt them. we get a lot of Phillipino mail-orders up here, not sure why. I don't think they make better slaves, cuz they're just as cagey.
LOL!

My brother knows a guy who has gone back to Russia 3 times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to bring this girl here. Immigration keeps fighting him on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Don't know why[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Costs him around 10,000 each trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Sorry, you can buy a lot of things with that kind of money and she isn't worth it...

Old 08-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Quad Patrol

One of my buddies is a Marine and has spent time in Russia. He said they have beautiful women.
when you've been around 1000s of other men forever, anything with a pulse starts to look beautiful. every country has their share of beauties. consider the source you pervert. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You guys are scary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-30-2005, 05:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Skinner, you have it all wrong...DQ found a butt Pirate for dabeach to play with. I'm not sure who got the hummer, but I'm sure someone's cove was explored. I know you are jealous, but dude, get over it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"bidness"... you mean your secret sheep-fetish-get-a-ways??

Dont confuse my weekend with yours... the only one playing butt pirate was you, with lamb chop.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You go girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD what's tuition now? It was 12, then 11 a unit when I was killing time. Didn't take much for books to be 2-3 times what the class cost. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-31-2005, 03:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD what's tuition now? It was 12, then 11 a unit when I was killing time. Didn't take much for books to be 2-3 times what the class cost. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It's $26 a unit. Your not kidding on the books. Right now, I only have to buy 3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And they were around $70 each[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 03:35 AM
Quad Patrol

So far, the online class I am taking is a pain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Taking way to much time to download and work through the different programs involved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess part of it was all the plug-ins I needed to put on the computer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel