Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
[quote]
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Like you crash a party. She wasn't enrolled in the class, wanted to add it. You hope people no-show and the instructor drops them. This is what happens at the Community Colleges here on the first week. Miss a class w/o calling the instructor and you're SOL. Buh bye!

THANKS!! Kinda like bumping someone.
Not really, you bump them if they fail to show up the first day of school. I know there is one class I want to get into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, I am going to have to do the samething DQ is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

[quote]
It's only bad because of the gas. The drive really isn't that bad, until Dec. & Jan when the fog hits. Might as well try to drive with a white pillow case over your head.

i hope there's no burning cross with that white pillow case....I think that's more like sompin' you'd see in UTAH!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Not really to much of that around here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

MY son just got a job at a local high dollar golf course. Buck seventy five per round[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
He gets free rounds of golf, driving range, and lessons. Oh yea, family plays for free too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I finally found out why I raised the kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Imagine how good you can get at your son's expense[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 02:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i hope there's no burning cross with that white pillow case....I think that's more like sompin' you'd see in UTAH!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
(Remember to / to close the tag...)

Anyways...

Actually, if you burn crosses, the San Joaquin Unified Air Pollution Control District will fine you for burning w/o a permit. LOL Seriously. And that's if it's on YOUR property. (They will also if it's NOT on your property as well. It's not a speech issue for them...it's a pollution issue.)
LOL! You nailed that one on the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 02:50 AM
Quad Patrol

the bummer is I have to purchase a Bentley or Rolls just to drive into the place. It has a max of only 400 members and it's pretty high pollutin
If they raise a stink about the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Threaten them with a lawn job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

Old 08-26-2005, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the bummer is I have to purchase a Bentley or Rolls just to drive into the place. It has a max of only 400 members and it's pretty high pollutin
i guess that makes your Subturban the Clampett mobile eh Jed? and Jethro must be your son. (you have my permission to start calling him that). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 04:43 AM
Pro Rider

got a ridiculously low offer today. tried to negotiate with them, but they wanna steal the place. ain't gonna happen. F'in IDIOTS. we were 30K apart, and i was at my bottom line.

Old 08-26-2005, 04:48 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The office manager and her fiance are buying a place they found in Wisconsin for a retirement place. She's originally from there, was back for a class reunion. 1200 sq ft on the river, not sure how much land, the other place they looked at was 6 acres, with no neighbors (houses.) Price: $133,000. Something like that here would probably go for 650K-1M. It's a 50 y/o house at that. Her family thinks they are nuts for paying that for a place. LOL. He does commercial real estate (leasing office space, etc.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-26-2005, 05:01 AM
Pro Rider

ya, it's funny how much area affects price. we looked up North (Prince George) and it was about $1k per acre. we saw a really nice place, 350 acres for $325K. too bad about the climate, and no job either. move to Saskatchewan and it gets even ridiculously cheaper. A PSD will buy you a city block of real estate.

Old 08-26-2005, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

You can't tow your toys with a city block though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] rather have the Mighty PSD

Old 08-26-2005, 12:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

And it's probably easier to resell the PSD. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel