Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

He's sporting the "spike" look this year. Also, he likes to wear camo. I just found a pic of him on his Hog...I'll have to post it.

Old 08-26-2004, 02:16 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, that's excellant mileage out of a beast like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, just checked and no pictures waiting to be approved. If you already submitted them, sytstem recycles about every 30 minutes or so. Well, guys, talk to you later. Have errands to run. And Hoss, get back to work and stay off the "Women cannot be trusted" thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Does your wife know you posted that?

Old 08-26-2004, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, that's excellant mileage out of a beast like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hoss, just checked and no pictures waiting to be approved. If you already submitted them, sytstem recycles about every 30 minutes or so. Well, guys, talk to you later. Have errands to run. And Hoss, get back to work and stay off the "Women cannot be trusted" thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Does your wife know you posted that?
Pics have been posted.....
And hell no my wife doesn't know I posted that. She'd kill me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Pics have been posted.....
And hell no my wife doesn't know I posted that. She'd kill me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Great picture of Jr. on his m/c[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Love the dew rag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And what song is the wife singing to us? Highway to hell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You can't buy love[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] One hot momma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Beat it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can anyone think of some others, we would like to see her sing to us? We do need a FBK theme song, seeing Hoss, volunteered the misses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]mine as well take advantage of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Updated my pictures with some from my fishing trip. They should be up in a bit. MD

Old 08-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Just approved the pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Take your stabs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2004, 12:32 AM
Quad Patrol

No one playing tonight?

Old 08-27-2004, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Rescuediver- Nice fish! that's a bunch of fish my man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How do you cook 'em up? Is there a long time secret family recipe?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2004, 12:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Thanks, No secret recipe here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just spice them up, wrap in foil and throw on the BBQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Mmmmm,Mmmmm. The guys should be in Elk camp right now. We do a large fish fry for everyone in camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

It's been so long since I went fishing with my kids and caught some fish. The fishing down here is Cr@*[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

It also might be because we don't know how to fish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] After sitting around on Saturdays drinking beer and watching fishing shows you would think we would get better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel