Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher

Well.............. I can't say that. I some how found time to get 18 in tonight. Shot a 86 and only sliced one drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a whole new game when you find yourself on the fairway for the second shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] turned 18 holes in less than 2 1/2 hrs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

what? that good after you just took up the game? give that man a polygragh!

Old 09-22-2005, 03:10 AM
Pro Rider

well hoss/cybil, you and DQ "miraculously" (suspiciously) post within 5 minutes of each other AGAIN! what are the odds??

well, we pretty much sunk to the rock bottom on our deal. we went from 2 high offers that collapsed, to going back to the first offer that fell apart, skinning ourselves to the tune of 11K...just to give them EVERYTHING they want. I also wasted 2 days doing research and fighting City Hall to try and get them the rezoning answer they wanted (never did pan out). so we concede the 11K grind cuz my wife wants new house SO BAD. she pulled kids out of their school today cuz there was only one opening left in the new school, and took them to the new school (otherwise someone was supposed to start there tomorrow and our kids would have been in separate schools). wife also got new job in same area. this is a 1 hour freeway drive from our current rez. but no biggy if our deal goes thru and move is imminent.

so becuz we want our new place so bad and we have until Sept 30 to sell our place, we give in to everything they ask for. now they've cooled off, don't really want the house cuz it's taken so long. find out they've been trying to buy land from neighbor for subdivision. go talk to neighbor, have a heart to heart, and he offers to knock 3K off his price for land (that buyer had already agreed upon), just to help us out (mighty nice of him). the buyer is still luke warm, but doubtful. lord, give me the strength... i'm ready to take the piano wire out. last night, we thot it was a done deal. NOW........ ??????? and there's so much more to this story that i don't want to print or share just yet.

Old 09-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, that is one crazy home sale you got there. We'll be thinking of you and hope the deal finally get put together.

One thing that drives me crazy about home sales is all the junk they throw at you at the very last moment. I don't care how many times you ask if they have everything they need, they aways want some other piece of paper right before closing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Well.............. I can't say that. I some how found time to get 18 in tonight. Shot a 86 and only sliced one drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a whole new game when you find yourself on the fairway for the second shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] turned 18 holes in less than 2 1/2 hrs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Most holes were 2 putts and a couple were one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Only had a 3 putt once but I reached the green in one (par 3 ) That's a big difference than playing ping pong trying to get the ball in the hole.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Quad Patrol

I'm in Scottsdale now until tomorrow. Been only 105 here this week. It's finally starting to cool down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! You San Diegoan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] anything over 80 and you complain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL! We're suppose to be in the low to mid 80's for the next few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dropping into the 50's at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

LOL!, remember, he posted that he scores better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when he is by himself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let's see, "I think" I'll forget about that chip and that slice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] OUCH, that miss putt from 8 inches hurt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We understand Creator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Man, that is one crazy home sale you got there. We'll be thinking of you and hope the deal finally get put together.

One thing that drives me crazy about home sales is all the junk they throw at you at the very last moment. I don't care how many times you ask if they have everything they need, they aways want some other piece of paper right before closing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Ditto on what Creator said. If your dealing with a developer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He is just playing the game developers play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They want everything cheap, but sell at highest price. Sounds like he is using you, to work the neighbor for him. Put the wire down;( Everything will work out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I know for us in our selling endeavors it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Be strong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

unfortunately, my wife has been against me and not an ally. she just wants out of here at ANY price, and into the new place at ANY price (which just happens to be full asking price). I believe you have to have a point (price) where you say to the person grinding you "enuf is enuf, now F... OFF!" well, we've went well below that price already.

Old 09-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Hope she doesn't let on to that when the buyers are around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When we had potential buyers come through, I would run everyone including the wife out of the area. They seem to open their mouths up at the wrong time. You never knew what was going to come out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

They seem to open their mouths up at the wrong time. You never knew what was going to come out of it
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I hope "she" doesn't read the forum.. those sound like "fightin words" to me.. haha!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel