Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

There is a circle of sand where the truck was parked last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just need to spray the underside down or go for a long drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
How was pismo? and do those spacers work good?

Ive got most of my garage moved into the shop now. And its so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Pismo was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really couldn't of ask for better weather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The party level (other campers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) wasn't as bad as it has been in the past[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Great time was had by all.

Spacers worked great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put the paddles tires off my Z400 on it, and man did it change the attitude of the 160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It was making it up majority of the hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Think I need to find a smaller front sprocket for more low end torque.

That's great the shop is coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll need to come out there and check out the spread and maybe drop off that tank of yours.

Old 11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Pismo was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Really couldn't of ask for better weather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The party level (other campers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) wasn't as bad as it has been in the past[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Great time was had by all.

Spacers worked great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Put the paddles tires off my Z400 on it, and man did it change the attitude of the 160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It was making it up majority of the hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Think I need to find a smaller front sprocket for more low end torque.

That's great the shop is coming along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll need to come out there and check out the spread and maybe drop off that tank of yours.
That sounds wonderful. And no injuries this time either.

Cool.

There is no hurry you know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im sure were going to run into each other before July. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 07:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Cool.

There is no hurry you know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im sure were going to run into each other before July. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL! Nope no injuries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

With the raining season upon us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am sure we'll get to ride together somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

Cool.

LOL! Nope no injuries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

With the raining season upon us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am sure we'll get to ride together somewhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MIIAAAAMMIIII!!!!!

/ Angelic Voices

Old 11-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Is there any snow up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

Nope. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Im SURE some fell yesterday. But it didnt stick.

Old 11-30-2005, 01:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Snow is one thing I have yet to ride in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe I can accomplish that this winter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2005, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider

Snow is one thing I have yet to ride in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe I can accomplish that this winter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Its fun!

Old 11-30-2005, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Its fun!

I bet it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2005, 05:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Its fun!
Until you get STUCK!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel