Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Soooo. Why do i still get a BSOD on XP? HUH? haha
Because WindowsXP is excrement. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually there's been a lot of stuff about Almchim (or hoever it's spelled) getting raked over the coals because he said they need to audit and fix the Windows Codebase for Vista. That's why it's been pushed back so far...repeatedly.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yes, I would have to agree with you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure the people here have caught me with my whole head in the cookie jar. Hell, if you are going to do it, go all the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ya know, sometimes you feel you must make a comment. Then you realize, this is a PG-13 site. So you just make a comment, and everyone knows what you were going to say, without you actually saying it.... And if you haven't a clue, put your mind in the gutter. LOL

Old 10-18-2005, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider

This one time at nerd camp.....

Old 10-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

dude B&RW u need to get over to the bored thread more often man..havent seen you in there since school started!

oh and this one time at band camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
This one time at nerd camp.....
3rd Saturday of the month, IT-Clovis.... LOL

Old 10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
dude B&RW u need to get over to the bored thread more often man..havent seen you in there since school started!
I've been busy lately. Doing some side work for a friend. Just about done. And I get bored with posts to just post.

oh and this one time at band camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You got a trumpet stuck up your....by a cute red head? j/k (I forgot the j/k)

Old 10-18-2005, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
We received a spa like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wish we still had it, it beats the $8,000 piece of garbage we have now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I always thought about buying one of those drill press gadgets. Does it work as good as they made it out to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i dunno, i got a full size drill press so i never really use this one. i can drill sorta straight freehand too. it does look pretty solid tho, but the base for the item you're drilling seems to be lacking. ALSO, i find it tricky on my big press to make the table plumb to the bit. the longer the hole you drill, the more you see where it's out of whack. but it's tough to get it perfect. when you install euro-hinges on cabinet doors they have to be drilled pretty precise with a Forstner bit.
Ah, now your talking fancy words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Forstner bits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I haven't made cabinets like that to where it matter much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I do know what your talking about.

Old 10-18-2005, 11:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Hey FBK! Just wanted to say hey. All this tool talk reminds me of a store I once visited in Vegas. Anyone ever heard of the Moby 2000?
No, can't say I have. Moby 2000 in Vegas sounds like it's another kind of "tool shop"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 11:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Twasn't me. I was with my Linux using buddies today. Those guys are a riot. The stories... LOL One guy does process serving and that kind of stuff. Always get some good stories from him.
Linux using buddies? Skinner, Skinner, Skinner...You are a nerd![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No, I'm a geek.

A nerd is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology. A geek is a person whose life revolves around computer and technology and they like it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Many people think I'm just a lowly lowly draftsman who doesn't know ****. Oh well. Let 'em think that. That how I catch them with their hand in the cookie jar up to their elbow.
I'd much rather have myself elbow deep in a cookie jar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] then a horse's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2005, 11:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Yes, I would have to agree with you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm sure the people here have caught me with my whole head in the cookie jar. Hell, if you are going to do it, go all the way.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ya know, sometimes you feel you must make a comment. Then you realize, this is a PG-13 site. So you just make a comment, and everyone knows what you were going to say, without you actually saying it.... And if you haven't a clue, put your mind in the gutter. LOL
I don't see Hoss having a problem putting his mind in the gutter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel