Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 03:23 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Howdy gang,

I'm in meetings till Thursday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] We are talking about how to influence others.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ...look into my eyes, and count backwards from 10...
LOL! try that on DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You must have some unruly employees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you need to try and influence them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess you can't lead by example[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] everone would be on the internet) LOL!

Old 09-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Royalty Rider

Haha!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How is school going for you Rescue?

Old 09-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Well his tongue has Reebok and Nike logos permanently stamped into it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver

You must have some unruly employees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if you need to try and influence them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess you can't lead by example[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] everone would be on the internet) LOL!
or stuck in an Ewe.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wish everything would of worked faster for you and you didn't have to go through all of these games[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife must be all over you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] wanting to sell and get into the new house.
wife has a b'day this Fri, and will be lucky if she still has a husband by then.

well, discovered some really interesting things today about our first offer. I'll elaborate if we get the sale to go thru. should know by this Friday.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Haha!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So far so good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe you can teach an ol' dog new tricks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wish I graduated soon like you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Going over my educational plan, I don't get to graduate for a couple of years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Couple classes I need are only offered once a year and one is a prerequist to another class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They are both only offered in the fall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Well his tongue has Reebok and Nike logos permanently stamped into it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! Not this ol' man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 11:32 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

or stuck in an Ewe.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
That's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wish everything would of worked faster for you and you didn't have to go through all of these games[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wife must be all over you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] wanting to sell and get into the new house.
wife has a b'day this Fri, and will be lucky if she still has a husband by then.

well, discovered some really interesting things today about our first offer. I'll elaborate if we get the sale to go thru. should know by this Friday.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hope your around to help her enjoy that momentous day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Not buried under a mound of dirt in the backyard pushing up daisies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Well, we'll sign back in on Friday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

I find this strange.

Last september we didnt get ANY recordable rain for the month except for the 20th. Which we got .04"s..
We havent gotten any rain this month except for today, the 20th, and were at .04"s.........

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Also, Doesnt look like rain and temp drops again untill mid october for up here.. Or at least those are my predictions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel