Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
This working stuff has got to stop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LOL! Not enough time to swing a club[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well.............. I can't say that. I some how found time to get 18 in tonight. Shot a 86 and only sliced one drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a whole new game when you find yourself on the fairway for the second shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] turned 18 holes in less than 2 1/2 hrs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I find this strange.

Last september we didnt get ANY recordable rain for the month except for the 20th. Which we got .04"s..
We havent gotten any rain this month except for today, the 20th, and were at .04"s.........

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Also, Doesnt look like rain and temp drops again untill mid october for up here.. Or at least those are my predictions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Last night we had the biggest thunder storm with lightning and all that good stuff. Funny thing is I just had roofers start to complete re-roof the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 01:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Out of this cell that blew through, we received 1 1/2 inches of rain in about 2 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Flash flood warnings until 2am. Think there will be any dust on the trails this weekend? Wish I could ride.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
This working stuff has got to stop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LOL! Not enough time to swing a club[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well.............. I can't say that. I some how found time to get 18 in tonight. Shot a 86 and only sliced one drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a whole new game when you find yourself on the fairway for the second shot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] turned 18 holes in less than 2 1/2 hrs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Keep up scores like that and you can get on the LPGA tour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 01:38 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I find this strange.

Last september we didnt get ANY recordable rain for the month except for the 20th. Which we got .04"s..
We havent gotten any rain this month except for today, the 20th, and were at .04"s.........

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Also, Doesnt look like rain and temp drops again untill mid october for up here.. Or at least those are my predictions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Last night we had the biggest thunder storm with lightning and all that good stuff. Funny thing is I just had roofers start to complete re-roof the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
You thought you were sly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and tried to sneak it in at the end of summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I know up here a lot of people were left high and wet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They only gave the rain a 30% chance. Boy, were they off.

Old 09-21-2005, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Getting closer to enjoying my new home, the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can almost get the truck in there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can't wait, hope to have enough room to have my own little shop going[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Sheesh...where is everybody?

Old 09-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Royalty Rider

All the important people are here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

wo...wo..wo...work-ing. Yeah...I think that's how that word is spelled. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

I'm in Scottsdale now until tomorrow. Been only 105 here this week. It's finally starting to cool down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel