Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 06:05 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
The office manager and her fiance are buying a place they found in Wisconsin for a retirement place. She's originally from there, was back for a class reunion. 1200 sq ft on the river, not sure how much land, the other place they looked at was 6 acres, with no neighbors (houses.) Price: $133,000. Something like that here would probably go for 650K-1M. It's a 50 y/o house at that. Her family thinks they are nuts for paying that for a place. LOL. He does commercial real estate (leasing office space, etc.)

Seeing he is in real estate, he might, just might know what he is doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wisconsin is one state my in-laws are looking at to buy their retirement home. I look at it as, free room and board[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while hunting out of state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner and Confused,

You two were up late or should it be early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 06:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
You can't tow your toys with a city block though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] rather have the Mighty PSD
That is a very good point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Quad Patrol

DQ, I feel your pain on crashing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will be doing that Monday night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I registered back in April. Been hounding the college to get me my registration date. For some reason, their NEW system was jacking people around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (me included) When I did get my date, it was a week after everyone else. Then, the morning registration opens up, I get an email[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] telling me I missed my time frame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] like WTF is up with that??? The college again, blames it on "the new system" Fortunately, I did get in the one class that is offered only during the fall semester[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, I want to get in another class. Pretty said when the wait list is longer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then the list of students allowed in the class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2005, 06:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher
If I'm Jed, is my daughter Elli May?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
absolutely. & Jethro is your son.
LMAO! It all just seems so appropriate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And grannie sitting on her rocker in the back of the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] as it's going down the 405[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-26-2005, 06:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

I dont expect everyone to understand....Im not looking for sympathy.... I just wanted to vent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dq, you can come in here and vent anytime you want too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And when you need to jump all over osmeone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hoss is there for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-26-2005, 06:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
On another note, its friday!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ahhh yes it is. Just got back from Kettleman. At least we didn't have to wait for the trucker and he really didn't have to wait for us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You were half way to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] where there is a nice cool breeze blowing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]along with sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]LOL!

Old 08-26-2005, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

Welp. Im officially bored.
Asked my freind(my only one up here) if he wanted to go to fresno tonight. NOPE..
We had talked about going to an old mining area on the merced river earlyer in the week. So i asked him if he still wanted to go. NOPE.

Ugh

Me life is boring. lol

Old 08-27-2005, 12:19 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
The office manager and her fiance are buying a place they found in Wisconsin for a retirement place. She's originally from there, was back for a class reunion. 1200 sq ft on the river, not sure how much land, the other place they looked at was 6 acres, with no neighbors (houses.) Price: $133,000. Something like that here would probably go for 650K-1M. It's a 50 y/o house at that. Her family thinks they are nuts for paying that for a place. LOL. He does commercial real estate (leasing office space, etc.)

Seeing he is in real estate, he might, just might know what he is doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wisconsin is one state my in-laws are looking at to buy their retirement home. I look at it as, free room and board[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while hunting out of state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IIRC, asking price was 137 or 138. I thought it was 137. The guy accepted it, on the account he takes the built in entertainment center. They were ok, they were gonna yank it out first thing. LOL. I think the guy is a finish carpenter as she said there's a LOT of really nice finish carpentry around. Too bad though...she's a minimalist and they'll probably rip 1/2 of it out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Skinner and Confused,

You two were up late or should it be early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I'm always up into the wee hours.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel