Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 06:50 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Actually I'm done with it. I need to reread. I started spacing out. LOL. And didn't really read the comments from the agency and Commissioners all that well.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-22-2005, 04:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Hi everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Moving stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Next time we decide to move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We will have an estate sale and buy all new stuff for the house.

First full day in the house, a spring on the garage door decides to explode[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now, the garage door is all jacked-up and bent[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Guess we'll be using that homeowners insurance they previous owner bought for us.

On a good note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the quads look great in their new home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Now, time to catch up on the gossip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I mean intellectual stimulation that transpires in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD must be moving a lot of stuff today. Haven't really seen him on today. But I was busy at work all day.
Yes I was, needed to move the previous homeowner out of the house. Otherwise, we wouldn't be moving in until SUNDAY night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Instead, we are moved in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] other then living out of boxes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:02 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
that's just freaky. he was prolly looking for something to grind up and put in intestine casing like bratwurst, knautwurst, and all those other gross things the germans put in sausage casing before they eat.
You just mentioned some good grubbing there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
HHAHAH Im on the move..
Im posting from Banks waiting room. Someones got wireless here. SWEEEEET!
Theyre almost done with the truck. (Or at least thats what they said) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Anyone know which frequency the CHP uses in SoCal and up into CentralCal? LOL
Can't help you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Radio Shack usually has them though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

hehe..

Had a run with a duramax and got my tail handed to me at triple digits on 99 before Bako... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
All i could see that he had was an Edge tuner and an exhaust system.
YIKES!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that's scary LJ, pretty fast too!! my dually won't hit 3d (or maybe/barely touch 100).
He was REALLY quik.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Was the driver named Karyn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Or maybe teh psd is slow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:08 AM
Quad Patrol

He was REALLY quik.

Or maybe teh psd is slow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
SLOW DOWN! Sheesh. Don't be complaining about fuel prices anymore!

I'm on page 53 of 157 of the CA OHV Audit.... Actually rather informative. There's good and bad. But the BS that goes on with funding is highlighted quite well. And pointed out by the authors on nearly every page. LOL Basically every time they asked someone WHY funding levels were what they were, they usually answered because that's the way it is. No rational behind it.
Exactly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Cost me $90 to fill her up today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] We'll see how long it last[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Are you really that bored[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
And like you typed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No rational behind it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Manager's just being too dang stingy to let go of some $$$$ for the park that they run. Seen it at the county level[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] One park was always getting new and improved items[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The other, just kept falling behind. Bottom line, different managers with different philosphies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Still got 20mpg coming home. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2005, 05:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Actually I'm done with it. I need to reread. I started spacing out. LOL. And didn't really read the comments from the agency and Commissioners all that well.
Curious on what their take is on funding levels.

The way I see it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Part of the problem is, no leadership to guide the managers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to give us a better park system up and down the state. Each park is to fend for themselves and go by the vision of the manager running it.

Old 08-22-2005, 05:32 AM
Quad Patrol

One last thing before I go to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have another trailer to use when we go riding for the day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a 8x171/2 feather lite all aluminum car trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with aircraft rails for tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That thing is sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Loaded the quads on it to bring them to the new house. Of course, no pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Dry weight is around 1300 lbs:! Here's a picture of one very similar to it new trailer

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel