Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
ya, that one is a little old & stale. but you prolly had to pick yourself up off the floor.

my dream garage is still full of boxes marked "craft room", and "decorations" for every season (Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, Easter, etc..). we still have a huge family room to set up. Another month, & we'll be settled. renter just gave notice after only one month. kinda glad.
I couldn't wait to get all the Christmas boxes put back up in the rafters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I even through a few more things up there to clean up more floor space in the garage. With the daughter in the hospital, it really cut into my holiday vacation time to do a lot of work in the garage. However, she came home this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and after a daqy or tow of R&R and maybe riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (I'll try feeling that one out with the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) I'll tackle the garage.

Old 01-05-2006, 05:08 PM
Pro Rider

Dec. 26th we pack everything away. The holiday is over so why have it all hangin around anymore?

Glad to hear she's home now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What ever happened? I must of missed that part some how

Old 01-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

The company got me a aircard for the computer so I can be connected all day long. It's pretty cool but I have a crack up every time I think how they think that they need info by the second and can't wait until night time uploads/downloads.
It's not like I work at NASA or the CIA

Old 01-05-2006, 06:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: TrasherGlad to hear she's home now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What ever happened? I must of missed that part some how
She came down with a severe kidney infection, some "free fluid" in her abdomen and temperatures of 104.

Old 01-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
The company got me a aircard for the computer so I can be connected all day long. It's pretty cool but I have a crack up every time I think how they think that they need info by the second and can't wait until night time uploads/downloads.
LOL! It's pretty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] They must think your information/sales are that important to the company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Ok, maybe you guys can help me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I installed the updated version of Norton and can't access the forum until I disable it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I tried everything I can thing of to add the forum to my computer so it will except it. Anyone know what I am over looking? It's starting to get on my nerves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 07:04 PM
Quad Patrol

I also see we have surpassed the 20,000 mark in views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and are approaching 10,000 in replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Here are the numbers;

Repies Views

9265 20046

Old 01-05-2006, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL! It's pretty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] They must think your information/sales are that important to the company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yeh, right.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

I also see we have surpassed the 20,000 mark in views[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and are approaching 10,000 in replies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Here are the numbers;

Repies Views

9265 20046
Post HO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Yeh, right.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, instead of gettng a warrant to track which golf course your doing business on via a gps tracking unit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They decided this was the least intrusive way to go about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel