Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver

In more ways then you realize[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Hmmm, I know I heard that band before, just can't think of what they sang? Weren't they a one song wonder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
1)Godzilla
2)Don't fear the Reaper
3)I'm burning From You (OR, was it, Burning For You?)

now they're a nightclub band. they used to fill an arena! guess I'm a real dinosaur when it comes to music.
LOL! Yep, and you thought that gas your expelling is from the tacos you ate last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It's your bones aging[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why don't they go back out on tour like Bon Jovi? A friend's son bought his mother a Bon Jovi ticket for Christmas to see him in concert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She is all jazzed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just what I want to see, a bunch of mid 40-50 year old women wishing they were teenie boppers again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 AM
Pro Rider

I don't know, we had a milkman at the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Those were the good ol' days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, it's every ache and ailment out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] If she says it's old age, I could live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just shop around for a younger model[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not really. But in all seriousness, the ring and house in her "opinion" have been paid in full[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
the way I see it, you bought the cow, now you should get a lifetime of free milk! Isn't that what their mothers' always told them? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

Why don't they go back out on tour like Bon Jovi? A friend's son bought his mother a Bon Jovi ticket for Christmas to see him in concert[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She is all jazzed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just what I want to see, a bunch of mid 40-50 year old women wishing they were teenie boppers again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
I saw BJ (YIKES, did they think of that abbreviation when they named the band? Apparently NOT!!) from a private suite. it was pretty cool.

so if 40-50 y/o grace a BJ concert, whaddya make of a Rolling Stones concert?? D&D Fest2006 (Dentures & Depends)!! And I heard Steven Tyller talking about being in their 60's and being a hard rock band (Aerosmith). Sounds like they're close to wrapping it up.

Old 01-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you can't beat em, join em

(<---------------------See avatar)
LOL! everyone needs a little ***** cat around the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I had to change it. Finally posted one of me

Old 01-20-2006, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

I had to change it. Finally posted one of me
LMFAO!! that's exactly the way Hoss described the Just4girls, way back when they PMed me!! guess i shouldn't have called your carebear avatar guay!

Old 01-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMAO skinner!! that was a good one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah, I come up with a good one every now and then. We do have some power poles (aka "telephone poles") at the office if that jerkoff wants to keep it up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! everyone needs a little ***** cat around the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He must have changed his icon...wow...I HOPE he changed his icon...

Old 01-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Back to the subject this great thread is about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the 7.3 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think my truck was sabotaged last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It got down to freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and when I went to open my doors, they were frozen shut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LWTF is this???? Had to force all 4 of the open[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Wonder if someone went around this FINE neighborhood and put water on all the doors????? I've never had that happen before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Maybe idling the PSD at 0625 upset one of my neighbors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!
My doors were a little sticky yesterday morning too. About the first time we've had any frost this year. I remember all the dire predictions of friends about the cold winter ahead.. LOL

Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I have tried getting into her pansies for tooooo many years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with no success[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL! So, I've given up on trying LOL!!
Bad visual....BAD VISUAL...REALLY BAD VISUAL

Old 01-20-2006, 12:38 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I have tried getting into her pansies for tooooo many years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with no success[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL! So, I've given up on trying LOL!!
Bad visual....BAD VISUAL...REALLY BAD VISUAL
Agreed!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel