Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Oh and snow level is 5000'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So, it that snow at Miami?
Yup. That would be snow up towards Lone Sequoia. If it infact fell that low.
I havent been able to see the local hills so i have no way to tell just how low it was.
Im gonna make a trip to the ski hill for the day tomorow so ill know more then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Even though its the opposite direction this storm was pretty consistent. So the snow level should be the same. If this storm wasnt cold enough, the next one just might be. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It be great to ride in snow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You want cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's -8 at times in Chicago tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I remember nights like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I love the cold. Ive ski'd and snomobiled in -30 to -40 temps.. Its really not THAT bad. ahah
i dunno about that one!!metal starts breaking. diesel gels up. got lotsa relatives up north, and everything starts to shut down around -40 (BTW, Celcius and Farenheit meet at -40). we went skiing once in those temps. had to wrap hotel towels around our faces. they shut down chair-lifts cuz they were afraid metal would pack it in. so i went for a skate, and man, the ice was so hard, you couldn't catch an edge with your skates. just like Bambi.
Im thinking now that it was closer to minus -20-25 or so with windchills to -30-40. All i remember is that there were people comming off the mountain with beginnings of frostbite after they had just gotten up there. This was in colorado in the middle of january during a HUGE snow storm.

Old 12-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

i dunno about that one!!metal starts breaking. diesel gels up. got lotsa relatives up north, and everything starts to shut down around -40 (BTW, Celcius and Farenheit meet at -40). we went skiing once in those temps. had to wrap hotel towels around our faces. they shut down chair-lifts cuz they were afraid metal would pack it in. so i went for a skate, and man, the ice was so hard, you couldn't catch an edge with your skates. just like Bambi.
Im thinking now that it was closer to minus -20-25 or so with windchills to -30-40. All i remember is that there were people comming off the mountain with beginnings of frostbite after they had just gotten up there. This was in colorado in the middle of january during a HUGE snow storm.
It's too fsckin cold either way!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-19-2005, 12:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

No, the POS didn't die like he was supposed to. There was two in like this little patio yard thing. I came up around the corner, pulled my pistol and popped around the corner and 2 of us yelled "surrender" at the same time. There was 2 of them next to each other, and me. We all were supposed to die. Head to head surrenders everyone dies, with no more than 2 to 1 ratio (what happened to me.) But if you get 20 guys from behind they all die, but you don't. He went around the corner behind a fence. I almost walked through there and told him "@ss hole, you're dead too!" In fact he was the first one that I saw to surrender.

There was another team who was having issues with those guys dieing.
Guys like that give sports a bad name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that's how people tend to get hurt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that's why the rule is there. Atleast that's my take on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2005, 12:59 PM
Quad Patrol

We were on our way to Reno yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Snow was sticking at 5,500 feet. Had chain/4x4 restrictions in effect at 6,000'. As we were headed up over the hill, to many idiots that didn't belong on the road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] got in the way, doing 10-15 mph in the middle of both lanes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] So, I decided to come back to civilization. Heard today, some places are going to get 3' of snow by tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been raining all day up here.

sounds like parts of Canada! (which parts, i have no idea!! we've been sunny and around 40, 32 in the shade.)
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! I am sure there are a lot of similar places and idiotic people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] It's been cold down here too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Right now, it is actually warm and some what clear, can see the Sierra Mountains which are about 40 miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's one of the things I like about rain, it clears the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so you can enjoy the surrounding view of the valley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and snow covered mountains[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Quad Patrol

I agree with Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just like when it's gets to be over 100 degrees it's HOT! Doesn't matter if it's 101 or 115[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When it's below freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's down right cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then throw in the wind chill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] no thanks, these ol' bones can't take that cold anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

It's gonna be 64 degrees in Pismo!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
It's gonna be 64 degrees in Pismo!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Pismo, Pismo, Pismo. Time for a little mud in my life!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Pro Rider

I agree with Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just like when it's gets to be over 100 degrees it's HOT! Doesn't matter if it's 101 or 115[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When it's below freezing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's down right cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then throw in the wind chill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] no thanks, these ol' bones can't take that cold anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I'm in AZ for a couple of days and it's 75 degrees out here. Just right for a litle golf with shorts on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Confused- (or Nedley) I shot a 83 yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That's my best so far. 8 Holes at par and I missed a couple chances for birdie.

Might just have to brush the dust of the clubs again today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Pismo, Pismo, Pismo. Time for a little mud in my life!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] After all this rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] your wishes have been answered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Confused- (or Nedley) I shot a 83 yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That's my best so far. 8 Holes at par and I missed a couple chances for birdie.

Might just have to brush the dust of the clubs again today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
He definately is a very confused person[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Is that dust? or sand on the clubs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nice hacking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel