Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LMFAO...this is great. OK, remember me talking about the gift card I was getting for free with my XM radio...well...there was a problem with them I guess. So they are sending a replacement, plus a free $25 gift card. LOL. Man...they are paying me to buy this thing I guess.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
BTW anyone tried out Live.com???
I still think Google is better.
OMG you shouldn't link to stuff like that. It's MS. That's like giving kids crack or ****.

MODERATOR!!!
haha oh man. i was wondering if i should post a warning or something

*rolling*

Old 11-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Anybody else go out and buy a bunch of candy that won't be distributed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We were warned to buy 2-3 of the Costco bags of candy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess we'll see how many kids actually show up. We usually have enough candy left over for 6 months.
My mom bough 2 boxes of full size candy bars, she didnt think we would get that many. We probably got about 20 or so (thats way more than at our old house)....most were being dropped off by the car loads...so she shut the light out.

Oh and I actually received a few buisness cards from little kids, passing them out for their parents as they went door to door. I thought that was weird...

Old 11-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Wait...the kids, as they went trick or treating, were passing out their parents' business cards? Oh come on. "Now Johnny...did you make sure to give them one of daddy's business cards?" "Uhhh oops...I forgot." "BAD JOHNNY! Give me the candy!"

Old 11-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Trasher...why don't you do that.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

That was great advise that you gave me here so I took it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Shot a 94 and I just have to laugh at some of the late tee time prices out here. Paid $15 including cart for a very nice course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Never get to play that cheap in San Diego (except if I play golf with my son who works at a extremely nice course, probably the best in SD and can play for free)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2005, 11:36 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I've never played real golf. Only played Miniature and Links Pro on the computer. Though my favorite one to play was on a Phillips CD-Interactive. It was an ABC (as in the network) golf game...with commentary by Bobcat Goldwait (or however you spell it.)

Old 11-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

I never wanted to play until just this year and I love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It's a great way for me to relax and forget about the day. Hoss probably has "other" ways to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but it's easier for me to find a golf course than a sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Trasher...why don't you do that.

It's screw off time at the office. Boss is up near Hoss...sorta. In SLC at a job.

Guys remember me talking about someone snagging wire from work a while back? Remember me talking about the boss firing his daughter last week. Yeah. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
His daughter was taking the stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Couldn't she just ask him for it?

Old 11-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Anybody else go out and buy a bunch of candy that won't be distributed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We were warned to buy 2-3 of the Costco bags of candy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I guess we'll see how many kids actually show up. We usually have enough candy left over for 6 months.
My mom bough 2 boxes of full size candy bars, she didnt think we would get that many. We probably got about 20 or so (thats way more than at our old house)....most were being dropped off by the car loads...so she shut the light out.

Oh and I actually received a few buisness cards from little kids, passing them out for their parents as they went door to door. I thought that was weird...
LOL!, that's what your going to be doing when you have kids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Your little ones will be passing out cards that say "my mom can beat your mom on her banshee,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh yea, visit her sweet little boutique shop"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
I never wanted to play until just this year and I love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It's a great way for me to relax and forget about the day. Hoss probably has "other" ways to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but it's easier for me to find a golf course than a sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! You can't pull wool over his eyes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel