Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 01:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, I saw on the news that San Diego was going to start drinking sewer water[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They were saying it's cleaner than Mother Nature can make it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just the thought of it makes me sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
It's amazing what they can do today. Now if Clovis can only get the surface water clean. They screwed up and didn't put in a section in the surface water treatment plant which gets water from the Kings River for Activated Carbon Granuals (or whatever it is.) Now they are having to retrofit it into the plant, which is all under ground, so it has to be pumped UP to the ACG section, then back down. Same company got it right with Fresno's SWTP.

They are getting ready to put in a waste water treatment facility. The treated waste water is going into the canal downstream of the SWTP. Same thing here, supposed to be cleaner than the water that's already in the canal. It can be used to irrigate fields, but not supposed to be potable. Anyone notice something...it's watering the fields which produces FOOD we EAT. Oh well.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Well, I am going to go and do my civic duty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be baaaack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Heading over there after work.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:48 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
That's called toilet to tap. Don't think it will ever happen, least not now. This city is totally screwed up right now and there are much bigger problems to worry about. .... like paying the bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just voted also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't believe all the ads. It's either white or black, can't be both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
No kidding. I went to grab a map earlier, and there was an ad on MapQuest for the Governor's quartet.

You know what has peeved me more than all of the ads, billboards...the damn machines calling me. Last night I got 2 or 3 calls. And I'm about ready to send a bill to the flipping SEIU. They like to call me about every day...on my CELL PHONE! Ack. I need to call the registrar of voters and check to see if it on file with them. I told those union pr!cks to take it off a couple months ago. (For the most part I can't stand unions. Very rarely they do good...generally they just *&^% everyone over, including their members.)

If I wasn't completely opposed to the bills, I'd vote for them because the pestering is tweaking me. And you can't even talk to a real person to tell them to stop calling you.

Old 11-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

Well. No rain here today. Just a lil spritz. dont even think it registered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not sure if we got any up in the hills either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well see. Still have the rest of the day.

But the good news is is that the pastures are starting to green again even though we havent had much rain this season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Quad Patrol

That's called toilet to tap. Don't think it will ever happen, least not now. This city is totally screwed up right now and there are much bigger problems to worry about. .... like paying the bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I just voted also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't believe all the ads. It's either white or black, can't be both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Hmmm, they said they tried it back in 1999 IIRC, wonder why they think it's different now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Isn't that the truth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Morning ALL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We've been having light drizzle the last couple of days. But, the radio has said a few areas were getting a solid wetting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It just needs to open up and down pour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A few of the highways going over the sierras were shut down for snow, but I think now, they are open with chain requirements.
Yeah, it definately just needs to rain. It's like some chick teasing you, lift the skirt or shirt a little, giving you a smile and then turning and walking away.
LOL! not this morning for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Didn't get out of the house to vote yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, I saw on the news that San Diego was going to start drinking sewer water[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They were saying it's cleaner than Mother Nature can make it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Just the thought of it makes me sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
It's amazing what they can do today. Now if Clovis can only get the surface water clean. They screwed up and didn't put in a section in the surface water treatment plant which gets water from the Kings River for Activated Carbon Granuals (or whatever it is.) Now they are having to retrofit it into the plant, which is all under ground, so it has to be pumped UP to the ACG section, then back down. Same company got it right with Fresno's SWTP.

They are getting ready to put in a waste water treatment facility. The treated waste water is going into the canal downstream of the SWTP. Same thing here, supposed to be cleaner than the water that's already in the canal. It can be used to irrigate fields, but not supposed to be potable. Anyone notice something...it's watering the fields which produces FOOD we EAT. Oh well.
It just might be a mental hurdle to overcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They say in Riverside county they are already doing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the only difference is, they allow mother nature to clean out the impurities[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] by putting it into the aquafer [sp] and pumping it back out as drinking water.

Old 11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Quad Patrol

That's called toilet to tap. Don't think it will ever happen, least not now. This city is totally screwed up right now and there are much bigger problems to worry about. .... like paying the bills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I just voted also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can't believe all the ads. It's either white or black, can't be both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
No kidding. I went to grab a map earlier, and there was an ad on MapQuest for the Governor's quartet.

You know what has peeved me more than all of the ads, billboards...the damn machines calling me. Last night I got 2 or 3 calls. And I'm about ready to send a bill to the flipping SEIU. They like to call me about every day...on my CELL PHONE! Ack. I need to call the registrar of voters and check to see if it on file with them. I told those union pr!cks to take it off a couple months ago. (For the most part I can't stand unions. Very rarely they do good...generally they just *&^% everyone over, including their members.)

If I wasn't completely opposed to the bills, I'd vote for them because the pestering is tweaking me. And you can't even talk to a real person to tell them to stop calling you.
Few years ago (when I was in a prestige's position[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) I was playing the political game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and did a phone message for a local politician[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Skinner, for the reasons you have mentioned, I would never do it again, .

Old 11-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well. No rain here today. Just a lil spritz. dont even think it registered. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Not sure if we got any up in the hills either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Well see. Still have the rest of the day.

But the good news is is that the pastures are starting to green again even though we havent had much rain this season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
All the moist air at night must be helping[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

Weatherman must have been full of $hit. It looks like it's going to snow / rain, but the temp is almost 60. Not going to snow at that temp.

Our pastures are starting to yellow. They will look dead until late spring.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel