Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Glad to hear you're getting things fixed up. Just Empty Every Pocket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

One more day of work and then I'm off to Ft. Ord for the weekend. Seems that since I'm the one with the truck they've decided they want me to carry a bunch of stuff. At first I was asked about taking some rifles, which I was cool with. When we get somewhere, if it's just a few, it's not hard to toss those in the front seat. Now I'm hearing the leader wants me to take a trash can... A FLIPPIN TRASH CAN! WTF! I've got bags (Pismo trash bags) in the truck. I ain't hauling no trash can!
LOL!! Leave the trash can at home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You can dump the trash bags at the first shopping center/gas station can you come across[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Don' you have one of those collapsible ones?? I picked one up at Camping World for like $8... unless of course he's got other plans for the trash can than collecting trash?? haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nope. I just use you fancy toy hauler people's collapsable trash cans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We don't have a camping world here I don't think. There's a big place over on the west side that's an indoor RV showroom with a lot of camping stuff. I wish they'd open an REI, Cabella's (that's a possibility right now), etc.
I would like to check out that indoor RV store[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a Dan Gamel's, right? I love Cabelas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been to it a couple of times. Wish they would build one up here too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, they are building a Bass Pro Shop in Tracy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Howdy,

I'm away on bidness again, but wanted to say hello.

Skinner, I'll stop at REI and Cabella's for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hoss, where'd bidness take you to this time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And if you make it to Cabela's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Would you buy me a nice christmas present[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 03:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Curious how Confused is doing with the new house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope the wife hasn't castrated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] him yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Quad Patrol

I just received my order of auto deflators for the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] no more sitting around, waiting for the tires to deflate down to 18-20 lbs. Put these on and go. Thanks Karyn and Suzy for the website[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

auto tire deflators

Old 11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

Those things are sweet. Where we go at Gordon's well you have to air down to about 12-15 PSI, even the trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Without doing that you will be buried in seconds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Don' you have one of those collapsible ones?? I picked one up at Camping World for like $8... unless of course he's got other plans for the trash can than collecting trash?? haha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nope. I just use you fancy toy hauler people's collapsable trash cans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We don't have a camping world here I don't think. There's a big place over on the west side that's an indoor RV showroom with a lot of camping stuff. I wish they'd open an REI, Cabella's (that's a possibility right now), etc.
I would like to check out that indoor RV store[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a Dan Gamel's, right? I love Cabelas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Been to it a couple of times. Wish they would build one up here too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, they are building a Bass Pro Shop in Tracy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Camping world is in Bakersfield. Dan Gamels thing is different.

Old 11-12-2005, 01:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Those things are sweet. Where we go at Gordon's well you have to air down to about 12-15 PSI, even the trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Without doing that you will be buried in seconds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I need to set them to 20 lbs and then leave them in the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also showed them to a friend of mine who has to have all the gadgets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and I think his have already been ordered[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Camping world is in Bakersfield. Dan Gamels thing is different.
So, Camping World has the huge indoor place Skinner mentioned? Or, am I just being ignorant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Because, that never happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2005, 01:34 AM
Quad Patrol

Four of our quads were loaded in a weekend warrior for the annual trip to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now to get the rest of the stuff ready[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel