Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 02:08 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

We came home with one less quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sold the Honda 70. Guess the kids Christmas will be a little bit better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Also decided to take the winch off the front of my bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Need to shed some weight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the wife is getting pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on her Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she was killing the group we were with in our little hill climbing competition[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She's already looking for ideas to go faster wheelie and jump farther[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] She's turned into a mad woman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
We came home with one less quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sold the Honda 70. Guess the kids Christmas will be a little bit better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Also decided to take the winch off the front of my bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Need to shed some weight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the wife is getting pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] on her Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she was killing the group we were with in our little hill climbing competition[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] She's already looking for ideas to go faster wheelie and jump farther[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] She's turned into a mad woman[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How could you sell the 70[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's such a great little pit bike to thrash late at night when you are feeling your oats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Better watch out- wifey may smoke you next time you race her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] next thing your going to hear is how she needs a pipe, some porting, bigger carb, and a stroker crank for her ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

How could you sell the 70[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's such a great little pit bike to thrash late at night when you are feeling your oats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Better watch out- wifey may smoke you next time you race her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] next thing your going to hear is how she needs a pipe, some porting, bigger carb, and a stroker crank for her ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We did contemplate keeping it, however, that thought passed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I hear you on wanting more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] already told her she needs different paddles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I can see a pipe in the future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and that's about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Older daughter is already talking about getting a Z400 for herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] All I can say is GET A JOB!!!!

Old 11-29-2005, 01:10 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

It's raining cats and dogs up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] None stop for the last 6 hours. At least it is enough to wash away the Pismo sand that's in the gutter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
We got some of that too. But not enough to actually wash the truck off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-29-2005, 01:12 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Hi guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
It's raining cats and dogs up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] None stop for the last 6 hours. At least it is enough to wash away the Pismo sand that's in the gutter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
We got some of that too. But not enough to actually wash the truck off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Here too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And it is enough to wash the cars off! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Morning MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I see you are in the Christmas Spirit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:27 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Morning MWQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I see you are in the Christmas Spirit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Mornin RD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yes I am, 3wheelwillie made it for me. its the brunette head with a santa mask. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Here too!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And it is enough to wash the cars off! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
There is a circle of sand where the truck was parked last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just need to spray the underside down or go for a long drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 01:29 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

There is a circle of sand where the truck was parked last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just need to spray the underside down or go for a long drive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
How was pismo? and do those spacers work good?

Ive got most of my garage moved into the shop now. And its so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel