Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I just received my order of auto deflators for the truck no more sitting around, waiting for the tires to deflate down to 18-20 lbs. Put these on and go. Thanks Karyn and Suzy for the website
You're welcome!! Like I said, I've had em for a couple years now and they are awesome.. just make sure you get them calibrated correctly.. haha! I think some of us are headed down to Pismo on 12/26 too.... can't wait.. need my sand fix![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
You're welcome!! Like I said, I've had em for a couple years now and they are awesome.. just make sure you get them calibrated correctly.. haha! I think some of us are headed down to Pismo on 12/26 too.... can't wait.. need my sand fix![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll calibrate them sometime this week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Would you like me to bring some sand home is a jar for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Actually, I can shake out a rug or two and give you some today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 11-13-2005, 03:32 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD...two different places. Dan Gamel does have an indoor showroom, supply place.

As you all can see, I'm back home.

Got a few kills...and received a few. Overall it was an awesome trip.

Had a few...hmmm...not sure of the term...but clusterfsck sounds appropriate Friday morning. We left about 1-1.5 hrs late. Then took WAY too long up in Santa Clara and ended up leaving there at 4pm...on a Friday. At least it was Veteran's weekend. Hopefully the traffic was lighter. But it was still insane. I got some props to Karyn, Suzy, et al for pulling a trailer down through that mess. Was an accident around Trully, or something like that. South of the 280. Was bumper to bumper through that area, but wasn't too bad.

And it was the first road trip with the XM. It was nice to know what was going on when I saw brake lights, turned on the SF traffic station an in about 3 minutes knew what was going on. Reception was perfect except around the 101-280 interchange where it hiccuped. The comedy channel saved me coming home from Los Banos to Fresno. Bro was out cold and I wasn't far behind...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

You guys REALLY need to get into this. www.geocaching.com Im back into it and going hi-tech! Got the old Ipaq outta the closet and a few freeware proggys and everythings getting put togather. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Done 12 caches in the last week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Oh. And i got my old job back. At least for a few days. Well see how it goes.

Old 11-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Glad to hear it LJ, on all accounts.

Old 11-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Had a few...hmmm...not sure of the term...but clusterfsck sounds appropriate Friday morning. We left about 1-1.5 hrs late. Then took WAY too long up in Santa Clara and ended up leaving there at 4pm...on a Friday. At least it was Veteran's weekend. Hopefully the traffic was lighter. But it was still insane. I got some props to Karyn, Suzy, et al for pulling a trailer down through that mess. Was an accident around Trully, or something like that. South of the 280. Was bumper to bumper through that area, but wasn't too bad.

And it was the first road trip with the XM. It was nice to know what was going on when I saw brake lights, turned on the SF traffic station an in about 3 minutes knew what was going on. Reception was perfect except around the 101-280 interchange where it hiccuped. The comedy channel saved me coming home from Los Banos to Fresno. Bro was out cold and I wasn't far behind...
I've had a few clusterfsk's too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Took the youth group to a gathering in Concord and pulled a 14' trailer behind me. I too, couldn't believe all the traffic that was on the road Friday afternoon around 6pm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And they were all rude as can be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Missed a turn off because no one would let me slide over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] without causing an accident [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Now, a drive between Los Banos and Fresno, that sounds exciting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] NOT

Old 11-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Glad to hear it LJ, on all accounts.
Yes LJ, glad to hear things are better on all accounts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have looked into it geocaching[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] last thing I need to get into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] is another hobby[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

A little slow in here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Everyone must be busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know I will be, have a paper due next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and need to get it done before I leave for Pismo Saturday.

Started getting things together for that trip. Took apart the Raptor 80's carb and cleaned it out, it was stalling on hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had some gum in the float bowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, that will take care of it. Also, need to clean the foam filter, guess I need to due a search on what works best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've only had paper or k&n filters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I don't think gasoline is the right choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 02:50 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
A little slow in here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Everyone must be busy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I know I will be, have a paper due next week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and need to get it done before I leave for Pismo Saturday.

Started getting things together for that trip. Took apart the Raptor 80's carb and cleaned it out, it was stalling on hills[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] had some gum in the float bowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, that will take care of it. Also, need to clean the foam filter, guess I need to due a search on what works best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've only had paper or k&n filters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And I don't think gasoline is the right choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gas actually works really well... LOL. (Use for starting bon fires.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or I used Simple Green with good results. With my UNI I've started using No Toil. Has it's own cleaner which seems much like Oxy Clean....

Old 11-15-2005, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Gas actually works really well... LOL. (Use for starting bon fires.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Or I used Simple Green with good results. With my UNI I've started using No Toil. Has it's own cleaner which seems much like Oxy Clean....
Gas is the ultimate starting fluid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, my garage smells like gas pretty bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

On the No Toil cleaner, is it liquid or white powder? Because I do have Oxy Clean[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel