Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 05:24 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Let's see, a dark country road[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] supposedly in the middle of nowhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the last thing you expect to see is Mr. Officer looking at you witht the help of a aircraft landing light[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and a streamlight flashlight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I remember this one time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when, I better not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I'll save it for another time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
These stories were all moving violations! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Save it for the camp fire on night after the kids have gone to bed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Only have one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and it cannot be shared here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:25 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I agree 100%. Bottom line is they are a public entity and must account for everything they purchased. Even if it means they have to throw it away after getting it back. I know of one person who had to buy brand new stuff to turn in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] after retiring with almost 30 years on the force. Another sad part is, they have gotten away from issuing leather gear, more into the plastic stuff, so they won't reissue this stuff back out to the field.
That sounds about right considering the source.

Plastic instead of leather? And they probubly charge more for the plastic stuff too.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:26 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Only have one of those[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and it cannot be shared here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im not talking either! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Plastic instead of leather? And they probubly charge more for the plastic stuff too.
I think it all costs about the same now.

Old 12-05-2005, 05:47 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I agree 100%. Bottom line is they are a public entity and must account for everything they purchased. Even if it means they have to throw it away after getting it back. I know of one person who had to buy brand new stuff to turn in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] after retiring with almost 30 years on the force. Another sad part is, they have gotten away from issuing leather gear, more into the plastic stuff, so they won't reissue this stuff back out to the field.
That sounds about right considering the source.

I remember the old days of the creaking officer. You could hear them walking down the street. Then along came forfiture, Glocks (.40 or 10mm can't remember), nylon gear and all dark blue uniforms (in Clovis.)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I think it all costs about the same now.
Blackhawk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I need a good holster for an M9/Model 92. Mine keeps hitting the mag release... Maybe I should have gone with the G17. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Can't expect much for $10.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

Where is everyone???

How come my little smileys don't work?

Old 12-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Where is everyone???

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Where is everyone???

My smileys are working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Where is everyone???

Definately been slow in here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel