Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Sitting here in AZ playing Motocross Madness II. Man, I love that game. can play it for hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lately though, the new WSOP game has been the game to play. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

The new WSOP game?? Whitewater Sheep orgasm Program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Should that be " sheep skate"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
ROTFLMFAO!! that's your best one in a LONG time!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider

Sitting here in AZ playing Motocross Madness II. Man, I love that game. can play it for hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lately though, the new WSOP game has been the game to play. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

The new WSOP game?? Whitewater Sheep orgasm Program[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
okay, that's hilarious too. Yep, I'm still a Pong king, and a Tetris king/ Mario 1, 2 &3. the vid-game technology whizzed past me (thank goodness, just another thing to waste my time on! PLUS, i'd be po'ed with all those planned obsolescences).

Old 01-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

I prefer to waste my time playing call of duty 2. Pee boy and I take turns blowing away the enemy...there's nothing like sharing violence with my son.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I prefer to waste my time playing call of duty 2. Pee boy and I take turns blowing away the enemy...there's nothing like sharing violence with my son.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ditto that! my 8 y/o is a vid-kid. the more violent, the better. he scares me. i'm sure he'll be a guest of the crowbar hotel before he's a teenager. warped mind. parents fault....mother's really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I blame everything on women as well. The CIA just needs a bunch of women to question the terrorists...or is that cruel and unusual punishment? Would that be considered "torture?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Now that was funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders

Should that be " sheep skate"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
ROTFLMFAO!! that's your best one in a LONG time!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I've been lagging[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Being back at work is not what I'm used to doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Couped up in an office, sitting at a desk. Never thought I would miss being outside. Maybe I'll try the survey department[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah, I blame everything on women as well. The CIA just needs a bunch of women to question the terrorists...or is that cruel and unusual punishment? Would that be considered "torture?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Nope. The terrorists are enemy combatants and therefore not subject to normal human rights regulations, laws, etc. We could actually hook electrodes up to their ******** and that would be perfectly fine...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Quad Patrol

Now that is a game I am sure I can get into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: nedflanders ditto that! my 8 y/o is a vid-kid. the more violent, the better. he scares me. i'm sure he'll be a guest of the crowbar hotel before he's a teenager. warped mind. parents fault....mother's really. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Isn't it great when we can blame all the bad things are kids do, on their mother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of course, mine are little angels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel