Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

That's why I have a MR50 Honda pit bike. It's a 2 smoke, 3 speed, manual clutch bike that so many have learned on I couldn't tell you. plus, it's fun to trash around the camp[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 04:46 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Trasher
That's why I have a MR50 Honda pit bike.
I would love to have one of those for my collection. Very cool and Honda didnt make them very long.

Old 01-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ah, good to see MWQ make his monthly appearance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would like to someday modify the rear suspension on the LT-160. I don't know how much travel it has, (probably not as bad as MWQ's) However, it does look better with shocks then without.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'll have to look at it the next time we get together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sounds good to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Man, you guys are a bunch of cheap skates. Go buy your kid the 4-wheeler at wal-mart...you know, the one with the plastic wheels.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think they are made in China as well. j/k

Santa brought pee boy a razor mx500 for Christmas. It's the battery powered dirt bike. It goes about 20 mph. I'd buy him the real macoy, but that'd cost me 1k at least. So it looks like I'm the cheap skate.
Should that be " sheep skate"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Ned, you have called me worse...I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Pee boy usually rides/drives with me (the trails we go on would leave those bikes/atv's broke down on the trail). He rides the razor in the acre of grass out back. I guess I needed to shop around.
Or ask us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] we have never lead you astray[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Quad Patrol

I guess I should have been more specific...the grass is more like mowed weeds. Oh, and the razor bike comes with suspension (limited of course), and real nobbies.

We could go riding several places. My uncle owns the local MX track. However, I don't want to humiliate my boy with a "fake" dirt bike.
"Fake" it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] why wouldn't you let him fake it? It goes right along with "If you can fake that, you're in."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
That's why I have a MR50 Honda pit bike.
I would love to have one of those for my collection. Very cool and Honda didnt make them very long.

I was ordering a throttle cable at the local yami dealer and the parts guy got the owner and told him I had one of these bikes. He wants to buy it from me. They have all kinds of old Hondas and Yamahas and he has been trying for years to find a MR50 for his collection. If the money is right, ANYTHING is for sale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

Sitting here in AZ playing Motocross Madness II. Man, I love that game. can play it for hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher If the money is right, ANYTHING is for sale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I can see MWQ cringing at the sound of that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 01-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Sitting here in AZ playing Motocross Madness II. Man, I love that game. can play it for hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I haven't played that game. Around here, Mario still reins king[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Lately though, the new WSOP game has been the game to play. Can't say I'm getting any better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel