Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

thanks MD. seller sent me better pics than those. can't tell if there's any front suspension (seems to be none). no front shocks, that's for sure.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Man, you guys are a bunch of cheap skates. Go buy your kid the 4-wheeler at wal-mart...you know, the one with the plastic wheels.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think they are made in China as well. j/k

Santa brought pee boy a razor mx500 for Christmas. It's the battery powered dirt bike. It goes about 20 mph. I'd buy him the real macoy, but that'd cost me 1k at least. So it looks like I'm the cheap skate.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ah, good to see MWQ make his monthly appearance[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I would like to someday modify the rear suspension on the LT-160. I don't know how much travel it has, (probably not as bad as MWQ's) However, it does look better with shocks then without.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'll have to look at it the next time we get together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 12:40 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Man, you guys are a bunch of cheap skates. Go buy your kid the 4-wheeler at wal-mart...you know, the one with the plastic wheels.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think they are made in China as well. j/k

Santa brought pee boy a razor mx500 for Christmas. It's the battery powered dirt bike. It goes about 20 mph. I'd buy him the real macoy, but that'd cost me 1k at least.

So it looks like I'm the cheap skate.
If I wasnt buying a quad for my wife I would have not even bothered. The lady that I bought mine from misrepresented it slightly.But, I think it was misrepresented to her by Yamoto also. Its great for what the wife does with it.

Those look really cool and no noise to **** off neighbors either.

Join the club. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

hoss, you are one cheapass MF. well, actually, not cheap, dumbass MF. why waste time/$$ on an electric toy. get the young feller a PW50 (or one of the many China clones). they're a great bike to learn on. my son started on one around age 3, but really wasn't ready until age 4.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Ned, you have called me worse...I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Pee boy usually rides/drives with me (the trails we go on would leave those bikes/atv's broke down on the trail). He rides the razor in the acre of grass out back. I guess I needed to shop around.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Ned, you have called me worse...I think.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Pee boy usually rides/drives with me (the trails we go on would leave those bikes/atv's broke down on the trail). He rides the razor in the acre of grass out back. I guess I needed to shop around.
I know watcha mean on the trail rides/quads. but you could take him DBike riding too. or let him rip up that pristine lawn with some real knobbies, instead of those plastic wheels. what about all the land & relatives you have in town?? could he ride there?

Old 01-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

I guess I should have been more specific...the grass is more like mowed weeds. Oh, and the razor bike comes with suspension (limited of course), and real nobbies.

We could go riding several places. My uncle owns the local MX track. However, I don't want to humiliate my boy with a "fake" dirt bike.

Old 01-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Pro Rider

I guess I should have been more specific...the grass is more like mowed weeds. Oh, and the razor bike comes with suspension (limited of course), and real nobbies.

We could go riding several places. My uncle owns the local MX track. However, I don't want to humiliate my boy with a "fake" dirt bike.
a nice KTM50 then! I bought my 8 y/o one of those about 4 months ago. He's ridden it 3-4 times. still nervous, doesn't wanna crack the throttle. his 10 y/o brother opens it up tho. we watched the kids motocross, and 95% of the riders were on KTM 50-65s, and 1-2 riders were on Kawi 65.

Old 01-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Well, look at the bright side. It always starts, no jetting problems, and is quiet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel