Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you can't beat em, join em

(<---------------------See avatar)

Old 01-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
HEY OFC!

I prefer my bears to be fully shaven.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I prefer the "Brazillian" care bear.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HMM i dunno if i can do a brazillian bear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I like 'em trimmed close like a "Hitler".

well Hoss, looks like only you and I have red-blood flowing through our veins (even if your's is mutton-tainted). the rest of these gooey-bumms have pink blood to go with their care-bear theme.

Old 01-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

hey ATVrider89, is an "89" like a '69, except with a guy? maybe a chevy & dodge owner munching one another?well, those trucks do look good...ON A TOW HOOK!!

they got these new things called "block heaters" to help with cold starts. up here in the great white north, cold starting the 7.3 hasn't been a problem.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
TIME-OUT HERE!! MD & Job, your avatars look like you're auditioning for the lead role in the next Care Bears movie. Maybe for your city/location, you should change it to Care-a-lot. I mean Hoss was bad with his beastiality fetish, and skinner just scares me with his military games while building up MSB living with mom.... but you guys have gone over the edge here!

I think you guys are using those avies to lure the eleventeen year olds to your lair.
LMAO!!! I think it's cute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and it goes with my race team name "3 adorable girls racing"D

And the last sentence is fighting words[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 01-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Where did you park? Down in the dust bowl?
From the sounds of it, I think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] How far of a drive is it for you to Gordon Wells?
It took me about 2:20 to get to Yuma so I would say about 2:05 give or take.
When we go there we go on the north side and follow the canal road for about 4 miles. There is a crossing there so we air down to about 10psi and power up to the sand highway and into a couple of large bowls to camp. Nobody bothers you up there at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Like the new avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sounds like the place to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We'll have to make the trek.

Old 01-19-2006, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol

TIME-OUT HERE!! MD & Job, your avatars look like you're auditioning for the lead role in the next Care Bears movie. Maybe for your city/location, you should change it to Care-a-lot. I mean Hoss was bad with his beastiality fetish, and skinner just scares me with his military games while building up MSB living with mom.... but you guys have gone over the edge here!

I think you guys are using those avies to lure the eleventeen year olds to your lair.

what's in the water up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
It's the same water your drinking down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Southern CA. gets half of out water[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Quad Patrol

I'd like to make it up north this summer. The dunes were pretty quiet today. Couldn't help myself and had the go wheelin for about an hour or so in the trusty Burb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Not the smartest thing to do by yourself but I stayed near the roads
There's a poker run going on in April, might have snow on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It's off of hwy 132, just outside Yosemite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Quad Patrol

what's in the water up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
we are on well water now, & septic field. hmmmm.
I think your onto something there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am sure if you bottle that stuff, throw a Canadian label on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am sure you could get $2a bottle in the good ol' U.S. of A[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Quad Patrol

I'm at home for a few days puking my guts out and come back to CARE BEARS? It kind of reminds me of the time I used to spend at the Blue Oyster Club.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hmm, thoughts I get from thinking about a "Blue Oyster Club" isn't a pleasant one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 11:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Wow, that's queer...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's right up "ewe" alley)

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel