Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

I noticed your gallery is gone Randy; you get the 230 back together?

Old 03-16-2009, 11:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

Yeah, that's the same cage I had on mine.

My old co-worker and I had very different styles. He was much more old school and I was a little more modern. He loved hi-lift jacks and jerry-cans and all that jazz, I love LED lights and other more fresh ideas. It was a productive relationship though since we had two completely different mind sets, but it could get frustrating since all my ideas had to go through him. We were good friends though.

And wow, ketchup is a staple of existence in our family. When we go camping in the Boundary Waters (canoe only and backpacking wildlife area up north) we pack in like 3 bottles of ketchup for the 4-5 of us on our 5 day trip! lol!

I wish I had somewhere around my home that I could ride. The closest designated spot to my house is an hour away. Its pretty frustrating.</end quote></div>

I love led lights coz they save power and are pretty bright! So, I like some new things. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

When I go to Long John's, I fill like 10 of those little cups with cocktail sauce and eat it with everything... fish, chicken, fries and hushpuppies! What got this whole conversation started with my buddy the other day was the prospect of eating some bluegill soon. He said he couldn't wait to drown them in tartart sauce. I was like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] !!! Bluegill taste so good, why would you put anything at all on them? He's never had bluegill, lol. LJS fish, yeah, you drown them, but not bluegill!

The first 30yrs of my life I never had a place to ride either... I had to break laws or **** somebody off to do anything I considered fun. That's probably why I am the way I am.... I spent SO much time and SO much effort just to be in a situation where I'm free. I still can't ride at night (well, I can but not without pissing the neighbors off... Legally, there's nothing the cops can do though), but I've come a long way and have lots to be thankful for. Just keeping that in mind mosttimes is a challenege.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

45 degrees here today! Everyone's in shorts and T-shirts! lol Hopefully it stays nice for this weekend when we go riding. I think this will be the first trip on dirt since I patched up my oil leak last fall! I couldn't even keep my feet on the peg that trip since the case was misting oil all over the place. Hasn't lost a drop of oil since my JB patch job though.

I might be picking up this 5hp mini bike this weekend as well, in a trade for my old youth bow:

</end quote></div>

Oh Lord... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] What you gonna do with that thing?

Its 55 and raining here. Been raining since friday nonstop. And I just drained the pond too!

Old 03-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I noticed your gallery is gone Randy; you get the 230 back together?</end quote></div>

No, the gallery just looked like a bunch of crap and the bio was so far outdated, I just deleted it. One of these days (when everybody least expects it) I'll update everything and have better pics.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Yeah, that's the same cage I had on mine.

My old co-worker and I had very different styles. He was much more old school and I was a little more modern. He loved hi-lift jacks and jerry-cans and all that jazz, I love LED lights and other more fresh ideas. It was a productive relationship though since we had two completely different mind sets, but it could get frustrating since all my ideas had to go through him. We were good friends though.

And wow, ketchup is a staple of existence in our family. When we go camping in the Boundary Waters (canoe only and backpacking wildlife area up north) we pack in like 3 bottles of ketchup for the 4-5 of us on our 5 day trip! lol!

I wish I had somewhere around my home that I could ride. The closest designated spot to my house is an hour away. Its pretty frustrating.</end quote></div>

I love led lights coz they save power and are pretty bright! So, I like some new things. [img][/img]

When I go to Long John's, I fill like 10 of those little cups with cocktail sauce and eat it with everything... fish, chicken, fries and hushpuppies! What got this whole conversation started with my buddy the other day was the prospect of eating some bluegill soon. He said he couldn't wait to drown them in tartart sauce. I was like [img][/img] !!! Bluegill taste so good, why would you put anything at all on them? He's never had bluegill, lol. LJS fish, yeah, you drown them, but not bluegill!

The first 30yrs of my life I never had a place to ride either... I had to break laws or **** somebody off to do anything I considered fun. That's probably why I am the way I am.... I spent SO much time and SO much effort just to be in a situation where I'm free. I still can't ride at night (well, I can but not without pissing the neighbors off... Legally, there's nothing the cops can do though), but I've come a long way and have lots to be thankful for. Just keeping that in mind mosttimes is a challenege.</end quote></div>

lol, yeah fresh fish is tough to beat! Nothing beats fresh Walleye! Last time I was at Mc Donalds, I asked for a water glass and filled it about half-way with ketchup. haha Needless to say, I got a few looks.

I told my girlfriend that when we get our first house, she gets the front yard and I get the back yard. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

45 degrees here today! Everyone's in shorts and T-shirts! lol Hopefully it stays nice for this weekend when we go riding. I think this will be the first trip on dirt since I patched up my oil leak last fall! I couldn't even keep my feet on the peg that trip since the case was misting oil all over the place. Hasn't lost a drop of oil since my JB patch job though.

I might be picking up this 5hp mini bike this weekend as well, in a trade for my old youth bow:

Oh Lord... [img][/img] What you gonna do with that thing?

Its 55 and raining here. Been raining since friday nonstop. And I just drained the pond too!</end quote></div>

I'll clean her up and throw a little paint at it, and go crusin around the hood. I wonder if I could make it street legal....

It'd be perfect for my 12 block commute to school! What does a 5 horse briggs displace I wonder?

Old 03-16-2009, 12:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I'll clean her up and throw a little paint at it, and go crusin around the hood. I wonder if I could make it street legal....

It'd be perfect for my 12 block commute to school! What does a 5 horse briggs displace I wonder?</end quote></div>

I don't know, but its more than you'd think. A 15-20hp lawntractor is 350+cc.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 PM
Trailblazer

I told my girlfriend that when we get our first house, she gets the front yard and I get the back yard. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Lol...it's the same here guys...ketchup is one of the 4 basic food groups, and she gets to do whatever to the house, but the garage is my domain, and from the back of the house to the garage is ATV Land and that seems to work well...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anyhow, it's almost 55 degrees here today, so I'm going to head out to continue transforming my 250S into a work of art, lol [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] later guys!

Old 03-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

The guy said it will do 40mph. I'll see what I can find.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

Probably looking at around 200cc, lol!

I wonder if I could rig up one of those torque converters from Northern Tool.

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.