Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atvman29

lol, yeah fresh fish is tough to beat! Nothing beats fresh Walleye! Last time I was at Mc Donalds, I asked for a water glass and filled it about half-way with ketchup. haha Needless to say, I got a few looks.

I told my girlfriend that when we get our first house, she gets the front yard and I get the back yard. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Get a house with the front door facing south then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I got lucky that this house is the way I've always thought a house should be.... Front faces south, kitchen faces sunrise, bedroom facing sunset.... Just like everything else with me, it all has to have a purpose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I never go in the front door and never spend any time in the front yard, so let the sun beat the hell out of it and the wind n rain also come from the south/west.

I've always been a night person and would rather be sleeping late in the mornings than early in the evenings. So, having the sun on the opposite side of the house while I'm trying to sleep-in helps.

I don't want the sun coming in the kitchen in the evening because its hot enough in a kitchen, we don't need more heat coming in the window at the hottest part of the day. Plus, having morning sun in a kitchen is nice for breakfast when its still cool outside.

Not Feng-Shui, but Feng-Randy I guess. Or Randy-Shui... Sounds like Randy's-way! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2009, 12:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Probably looking at around 200cc, lol!

I wonder if I could rig up one of those torque converters from Northern Tool.</end quote></div>

Torque converter???

Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

Torque Converters:

http://www.northerntool.com/we...x=mode+matchallpartial

Old 03-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Quadsport_Scotty

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

I told my girlfriend that when we get our first house, she gets the front yard and I get the back yard. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Lol...it's the same here guys...ketchup is one of the 4 basic food groups, and she gets to do whatever to the house, but the garage is my domain, and from the back of the house to the garage is ATV Land and that seems to work well...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Anyhow, it's almost 55 degrees here today, so I'm going to head out to continue transforming my 250S into a work of art, lol [IMG]i/expressions/beer.gif" border="0[/IMG] later guys!</end quote></div>

I like ketchup with fries... More ketchup the better. As I said before, not a fan of the potato taste and the more ketchup I can get on a fry, the better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Man, you guys are making me hungry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Walmart has these chicken breast breaded patties in a bag. Anyway, its less than $1 per patty and they are GOOD! So, I put mayo on one slice of bread, throw the patty on top, a few slices of pickle, and then coat the whole thing with a generous squirt of mustard.... Its a good sandwich and right up there with those expensive chicken sandwiches of BK and MCD.

On some hotsauce thread I was posting on last fall, a guy gave me a good tip. Mix horseradish, mayo, and coarse mustard together and use it as sandwich spread. Its better than it sounds and is quite different if sandwiches are tasting like the "same ole" to you.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Torque Converters:

http://www.northerntool.com/we...x=mode+matchallpartial</end quote></div>

Oh cool! CVT's! Yeah, probably... Just need to know the size of the output shaft.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

Can you imagine the power to weight ratio on that little SOB? lol I better wear a helmet!

Hopefully I'll be able to get it.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

You know what would be super sweet would be to throw a go-kart axle on the back and make a mini trike! How BA would that be??

Old 03-16-2009, 01:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I'd probably make a go-kart if anything. If I wanted something small like that, I'd get a kx80 or something. Those are barrels of fun!

Old 03-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

I was going to try that whole build a go-kart thing once. That gets VERY expensive VERY fast. Especially when you're 16 and you're making $6.50 an hour with a full size pick-up that chugs gasoline.

I miss that old truck though! Just couldn't afford to keep fixing and feeding it.

People want an insane amount of money for dirt bikes around here. Its hard to find them, no matter how old, under $1000. There's lots of them though. I think they buy them then realize our state has about 4 or so dirt bike trails.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yeah, those projects can add up fast! That's why I'm thinking just throw a new clutch in the bayou until I can afford the thundercat... Instead of buying somebody else's problems and spending money to fix up something I really didn't want in the first place just to tow dirt around all summer.

I one put a 185 twin engine in a "old people's 3-wheeled bicycle". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was back when I had no money, but wanted to do something.

You can't beat those little bitty 80cc 2-stroke bikes for the fun factor though. Even in a plain flat field! You can't go wrong because you can always just step off, lol. Donuts, wheelies, they're a blast!

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.