Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Trasher
Those darn green, double underlined words are back again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
If you dont like them.... hover over one to get the message up. then click IntelliTXT in the upper right of it. on the page that pops up at the bottom click on disable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thanks Cowboy but they just went away on there own, I guess. I'll try it when their back again

Old 04-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Well with some of the inhabbitants around here it's hard to say how they would have taken that question/answer. Or maybe I'm just the weirdo....

And I didn't have to go to LaLa Land. I'm happy. Cause I'm friggin beat!

Of course I didn't mention a little detail. I get up this morning...at 10am...LOL and go flying out the door to find that my truck got egged last night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Now, I need food. The SPAM from last night has worn off. LOL
Were all a little strange B&RW. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now thats a good thing!!

Your a little old for HS pranks. Any idea who the genius was?

Food is a good thing.
I have no clue who it was. My bro saw the egg, but didn't see it on my truck when he went to work at 5am. So it happened between 1:30a and 5:00am.

Ahhh yes FOOOOOD. Hit Me-N-Ed's. Some of the Cali guys might know it. A thin crust pizza.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 04-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: mywifesquad[/iI know one guy who happens to live down my street. VERY OLD SCHOOL!!

I print so much the only thing I can write in cursive is my name.

Same here. I am even starting to print my name instead of signing it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

"Is that 4" or 6"? Hmmm"

That's the story of my life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just ask my wife.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater

"Is that 4" or 6"? Hmmm"

That's the story of my life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just ask my wife.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And thats the exagerated size to boot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

Too bad it's not as big as my 10-gallon hat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 12:06 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Too bad it's not as big as my 10-gallon hat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I dont think the sheep would like that to much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver

You know anyone with a mandrel metal bender[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
After pricing Mandrel tube benders Im going to get a JD2 model 3 bender. Its a manual tube bender that can be converted to hydraulic later. Im also looking for a TIG welder and possibly a MIG welder too. Did you ever find a welding table?
That's cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Need to get one that will do all the manual labor for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hate to hear those ol' bones creaking as you work that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I actually built one, well kind of. It's metal with a diamond plate table top. When I find a smooth top that is big enough and not costing a few Hundred $$$$$;O I'll put a smooth top on it. I'll have to take pictures of it and post them. For what I need, it works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] For now anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 12:53 AM
Quad Patrol

I somehow made the time to go golfing today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Shot my best game ever- an 81, 9 over par[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I was pullin shots out my rear all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hope the ***** shrank a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And nice shooting or is that putting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I had no more than 2 putts on any hole all day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That definately helps the score card[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2006, 12:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Just had new carpet put in yesterday. What a pain in the **** moving everything out and down stairs just to put it back later. At least I'm finally making some headway in getting this house fixed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are we all doing the house remodel thing? I'm at the tail end of mine (maybe).
I hope not!!! Did it at the old house and don't care to do it again. Have to many things around this "new" house as it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Tail ends are not all that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oppps, wrong subject[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
As long as you aren't on a mountain with a broke back.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't think so!!!!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel