Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: dougger222
Wow, almost 500 pages!!! Your right this is more like the "lounge" than a Ford Crew Cab w/7.3 diesel thread.
ya, but we're always looking for and welcoming new blood! good to hear from ya, and welcome. be careful, this thread can become addictive.
Yes, my appologies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I should of welcomed you, too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
and Karyn comes to gloat when she tows a PSD
Haha.. I heard that (or do I say I "saw" that since we're typing??")[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She is starting to pull a Hoss and DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Her name is mentioned and POOF, there she is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Haha.. I heard that (or do I say I "saw" that since we're typing??")[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL!

Old 02-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LOL!
Karyn, have I missed you talking or is it "typing" about a new trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 11:07 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Ok, I'm suing you. You caused me to fall out of my chair and hit my head! LOL j/k. What's the deal with the new quad? And most of all....WHY?

LOL! He's only living up to his user name "wifesquad" Now, she truly owns more then one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ill bet I did. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you need to sit on the floor for a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im getting more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] John at Raceway asked me to do assy instructions for a Jetmoto 200. Thats how i got the 200. He liked them so much he wants me to do a few more. They have a 70,125,150 and a 250 quad. He even wants one for the 200cc dirt bike! Im still very blown away by all of it, but its really [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I was wondering what I may need to change my name to LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . but....She did give the 150 to the boys and I. She absolutely loves the 200. so.....The oldest son and I beat on it a little in the rain yesterday. The yamoto is dirtier than its ever been. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 01:01 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She is starting to pull a Hoss and DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Her name is mentioned and POOF, there she is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No kidding.

I just wanna see the fuel bill with the new toy box in tow. That's a lot of frontal area for a tiny little 6.0 gasser. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But she did get a real oven though.... LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 02-18-2006, 01:03 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Ill bet I did. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you need to sit on the floor for a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im getting more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] John at Raceway asked me to do assy instructions for a Jetmoto 200. Thats how i got the 200. He liked them so much he wants me to do a few more. They have a 70,125,150 and a 250 quad. He even wants one for the 200cc dirt bike! Im still very blown away by all of it, but its really [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I was wondering what I may need to change my name to LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . but....She did give the 150 to the boys and I. She absolutely loves the 200. so.....The oldest son and I beat on it a little in the rain yesterday. The yamoto is dirtier than its ever been. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds cool. Somehow, MWQ being a technical writer has never crossed my mind.

So what mods are forthcoming for the 200?

Old 02-18-2006, 01:07 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Sounds cool. Somehow, MWQ being a technical writer has never crossed my mind.

So what mods are forthcoming for the 200?
No one is as shocked as I am, except for maybe my wife. She doesnt roll her eyes anymore when i mention the forums. LOL

Mainly just going to ride it and see how it does. I started a thread on it here

Old 02-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Air Cooled Rider

This sucks....

I think I told you guys about going over the bars at Miami when LJ, MD and his daughter? Well I just noticed that what I thought was bent bars, is a bent stearing stem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Going to try and play with the tie rods and take some of it out.

Old 02-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
No one is as shocked as I am, except for maybe my wife. She doesnt roll her eyes anymore when i mention the forums. LOL

Mainly just going to ride it and see how it does. I started a thread on it here
Sounds cool. Nice to see maybe the new quads on the market are getting better, and just might even catch the domestics and Japanese makes.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel