Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yep, I bought her. She's a sweet ride.
Hoss bought himself a new wife? Or is it another? haha... Just messing with you Whitey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So... school is finally out...The diploma should be arriving shortly (as long as I passed all my classes).

So, how is everyone? Hope all is well, I plan to check in more. Trying to pick up my old-healthy-happy-habits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:46 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
So... school is finally out...The diploma should be arriving shortly (as long as I passed all my classes).
Well congrats! You's be a gradiate!

So, how is everyone? Hope all is well, I plan to check in more. Trying to pick up my old-healthy-happy-habits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
OLD....around here...yeah

Healthy...I wouldn't call it that but ok if ya want to

Happy...well hell OF COURSE!

We need a little more spice around here. Been kinda slow as of late.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-17-2006, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

Well, would you look at that...Queenie decided to drop in. It's kind of hard to stalk her when she's never around.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Speaking of computer problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The computers at my house took a dump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] laptop bit the dust and the PC's monitor went out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'll be checking in from work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
What did the laptop do, not do? (I take donations of used computer equipment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Go for an LCD flat panel to replace the monitor. Costco has/had a 17 or 19 inch ViewSonic flat panel for a good price ($350 or so.)
The lap top just dtopped working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then, after about 3 weeks, it turned on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] worked for a few days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and then, wouldn't turn back on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's still sitting on the desk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Not sure what monitor to get or just replace the ol' thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Royalty Rider

Wow... its is pretty dead in here.... and yes, Im back. I figured if your going to find me no matter where I go, so I should just stay here and allow you a little stalking excitement....haha!!

Old 05-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Hi everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Looks like we are back on topic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Howdy MD! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Im actually going to try and escape to Twaine Harte this weekend. I need a riding/camping trip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I pulled my map of that area out and started highlighting lakes and roads up there to try and tackle this summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Where you thinking about going? In motown, it's suppose to drop down to 81 on Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Beats this summer heat we jumped right into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Welcome back DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Congradulations on the diploma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 04:25 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: nedflanders

jobe, you'd like where we're going this weekend. it's total dirtbike country. wicked hill climbs (not for me), and lotsa riding areas. too dry and dusty tho. about 80 of us camp in one big area. I've posted pics before.
Except for the dust, it sounds perfect!

Old 05-17-2006, 04:27 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I pulled my map of that area out and started highlighting lakes and roads up there to try and tackle this summer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Where you thinking about going? In motown, it's suppose to drop down to 81 on Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Beats this summer heat we jumped right into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
We go to a place called Deer Creek. Its down southfork road out of twaine Harte. All I remember is you go under the arch in twaine Harte and then turn left on SouthFork Road. 3 miles until you cross the american river and stay to the left and follow that road for 4 miles. Staying to the right when you get to the secone bridge.

Old 05-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

We go to a place called Deer Creek. Its down southfork road out of twaine Harte. All I remember is you go under the arch in twaine Harte and then turn left on SouthFork Road. 3 miles until you cross the american river and stay to the left and follow that road for 4 miles. Staying to the right when you get to the secone bridge.
Is that also near Italian Bar Road? We looked at some land up that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You must mean the Stanislaus River? American is up by Sacramento[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When I get home, I'll check the area out on my map.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel