Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 05:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Is that also near Italian Bar Road? We looked at some land up that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You must mean the Stanislaus River? American is up by Sacramento[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When I get home, I'll check the area out on my map.
Im not sure if thats on the other side of the hill or not. It may be the road that goes to Loon Lake too. I think your right about the stanislaus river.

Old 05-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
[quote]
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
In motown, it's suppose to drop down to 81 on Saturday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Beats this summer heat we jumped right into[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

It's only 105 today in Phoenix [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can wait until it heats up a little [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 06:54 PM
Pro Rider

Welcome back DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Congradulations on the diploma[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Congrats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] now go into a completely different field than your major like everyone else does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Remember, she's a stripper.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Remember, she's a stripper.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll run by Sh!tty Lights on the way home and see if she's "working."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Royalty Rider

LMAO!!! Yeah, I got my degree is Advertising, and Im now running the family buisness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So... my mom is having a baby boy named on Monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yes, you heard my right, my mother is preggo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Haha...Just thought you all might like to hear the news. Thats another reason I havent had much time away from work.

Old 05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
LMAO!!! Yeah, I got my degree is Advertising, and Im now running the family buisness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

So... my mom is having a baby boy named on Monday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yes, you heard my right, my mother is preggo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Haha...Just thought you all might like to hear the news. Thats another reason I havent had much time away from work.
YIKES!! she'll be changing diapers as a senior!

Old 05-17-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

well, i'm off to Colorado to pick up my new tractor. a JD 790 with lots of attachments. can't wait.

Old 05-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Well, that's SOMEWHAT related. I think he meant like not even in the ballpark or so. My friend has his BA/BS in Journalism and is a System Administrator (i.e. computer guy) for an insulated duct company and sidelines as an Information Systems instructor for Reedley College. Seems that Journalism major is kind of an underwater basket weaving degree. He was a computer science major...

Ok...I think you wrote that wrong...the boy's name is Monday? (Well, Tuesday worked for the Adams) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or she's having him next Monday? I guess it's better she's pregnant than you.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-18-2006, 01:57 AM
Royalty Rider

Yeah, I meant to say she is giving birth this Monday...lol.... his name is not Monday.... I lost my mind recently, sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel