Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Just had a new counter top installed and I had the pleasure of installing the drains, disposal, and plum that sucker up. It looks great and I couldn't believe how fast those guys worked. Slammed that thing in no time at all

Old 06-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

What kind of counter top did you install? I wish I had a handyman to take care of all my chores at my house...so does the wife.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

Well, the new PDS is running like a champ. However, I need to get a sound system installed (stock sucks).

Old 06-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Man, is this forum been slow lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Sorry Man...work and the summer gets busy.

Old 06-22-2006, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider

well Hoss, the northeast corner of Utah around Ogden seems very pretty. Southern Wyoming is sure a hole. If I was gonna do an enima of the USA, I'd have no problem sticking a tube there! is that place also the trailer park capital of North America??

thanks for coming out to see us..... OH? you couldn't make it! that's okay, MD never comes to see us when we go to Oregon Dunes either. how's about one of these times you guys make yer way to Canada??? we've got the winter olympics in 2010!

the PSD ran perfect on our return trip to Denver. about 54 hours of driving in 66 hour weekend!! the tractor is better than expected. now I have a Japanese diesel in the JD, a German diesel in the Jetta, and an American diesel in the PSD!

well, i'm off to the Yamaha forum to see if I have to pull apart the ball joints to get at the wheel bearings in the front hubs.

Old 06-22-2006, 03:56 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Welcome back nedly. That's a nice list of oil burners you have there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders
well Hoss, the northeast corner of Utah around Ogden seems very pretty. Southern Wyoming is sure a hole. If I was gonna do an enima of the USA, I'd have no problem sticking a tube there! is that place also the trailer park capital of North America??

thanks for coming out to see us..... OH? you couldn't make it! that's okay, MD never comes to see us when we go to Oregon Dunes either. how's about one of these times you guys make yer way to Canada??? we've got the winter olympics in 2010!

the PSD ran perfect on our return trip to Denver. about 54 hours of driving in 66 hour weekend!! the tractor is better than expected. now I have a Japanese diesel in the JD, a German diesel in the Jetta, and an American diesel in the PSD!

well, i'm off to the Yamaha forum to see if I have to pull apart the ball joints to get at the wheel bearings in the front hubs.
Im deff makin a roadtrip to the Olympics...

Old 06-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hello???????? anyone here??? (knocks on computer screen) Hi there (blows dust of thread)

I know everyones busy but this is crazy

Old 06-23-2006, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
What kind of counter top did you install? I wish I had a handyman to take care of all my chores at my house...so does the wife.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I forget the name of it but it was a solid surface but not granite.

Get your big butt off the couch and "git er done" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Hello???????? anyone here??? (knocks on computer screen) Hi there (blows dust of thread)

I know everyones busy but this is crazy
that's the beauty of "our" PSD thread creator, we only speak when we have something to say; not just to pad our posting #s.

is your counter Corian? sounds like you've pretty well got a full-on reno nearing completion. anyone wanna help me re-construct a couple of barns?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel