Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 02:56 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Got to play a little golf today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] beat my son by 10 strokes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Junior spent a bunch of time at the range this week and thought he was going to beat the "ol man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] His buddy that went with us hit a 134[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Sounds like I was playing with you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We are going to go watch some unknowns play in a tournament at the Golf Course we designed a resort around. My boss and a co-worker get to play with the no-names next Weds and we get paid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to see them play in the tournament on Thursday.

Old 04-12-2006, 02:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Just had new carpet put in yesterday. What a pain in the **** moving everything out and down stairs just to put it back later. At least I'm finally making some headway in getting this house fixed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are we all doing the house remodel thing? I'm at the tail end of mine (maybe).
I hope not!!! Did it at the old house and don't care to do it again. Have to many things around this "new" house as it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Tail ends are not all that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oppps, wrong subject[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Quad Patrol

I somehow made the time to go golfing today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Shot my best game ever- an 81, 9 over par[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I was pullin shots out my rear all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hope the ***** shrank a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And nice shooting or is that putting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2006, 05:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Just had new carpet put in yesterday. What a pain in the **** moving everything out and down stairs just to put it back later. At least I'm finally making some headway in getting this house fixed up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Are we all doing the house remodel thing? I'm at the tail end of mine (maybe).
no $$ left for me to do anything, BUT, I owe my sister in law a full bathroom reno. she let my 17 y/o daughter stay with her since we moved (about 8 months in total), at no cost,so my daughter could finish grade 12 with her friends this year. so I promised to finish a roughed in basement bathroom. I'm gonna put in a neo-angle shower, drywall it, and tile the floor. that'll be coming up real quick.

Old 04-12-2006, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

I somehow made the time to go golfing today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Shot my best game ever- an 81, 9 over par[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I was pullin shots out my rear all day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I HATE YOU!! I might shoot that once every 2 years, and I've been at it off/on for 25 years. i guess when ya suck at golf, it's hard to break the habits. congrats, that's a score to cherish until you hit the 70s. you must have received some good initial instruction. easier to build on a good foundation than trying to fix a rotten one.

Old 04-12-2006, 05:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: nedflanders
new pics are up . not as entertaining as the old ones, but they'de been around for over a year!
Nice spread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nothing like have trailers for storage compartments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You red neck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did notice you need to put a coat of paint on that front gate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Which is actually pretty nice for a red neck's place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yep, the gate does need some Tremclad. I didn't think that'd show up in the pics. very observant. It's actually a really heavy duty, fancy gate. the containers are awesome. they make great storage sheds, and they're up NOW (as opposed to building sheds which takes forever). I can dress em up later.

Old 04-12-2006, 09:17 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] have your machines arrived yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We made a surprise run out to Carnegie Sunday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Brother in law came out from Chicago for the weekend and wanted to go riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Outside of a little drizzle, it was a really nice day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
NO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No one wants to move machines in the rain.

We finally pulled the WR apart after the Gordons Well trip. It holed a piston but didnt seem to do any other damage. It should be running in a couple of weeks. I need to go riding real bad!

Old 04-12-2006, 09:21 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

You know anyone with a mandrel metal bender[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
After pricing Mandrel tube benders Im going to get a JD2 model 3 bender. Its a manual tube bender that can be converted to hydraulic later. Im also looking for a TIG welder and possibly a MIG welder too. Did you ever find a welding table?

Old 04-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Sounds great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] have your machines arrived yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We made a surprise run out to Carnegie Sunday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Brother in law came out from Chicago for the weekend and wanted to go riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Outside of a little drizzle, it was a really nice day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
NO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] No one wants to move machines in the rain.

We finally pulled the WR apart after the Gordons Well trip. It holed a piston but didnt seem to do any other damage. It should be running in a couple of weeks. I need to go riding real bad!

A couple years ago we went out to Gordons and my son's CR80 lasted about 20 minutes before blowing up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Everyone says that you can't kill a XR600 also but I proved them wrong after that trip too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It was very late in the season and we really shouldn't have been riding in that heat

Old 04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hope the ***** shrank a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And nice shooting or is that putting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I had no more than 2 putts on any hole all day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel