Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I can say in traffic i have seen everything concievable that can happen in the front or back seat of a car or truck while traveling down the road. been apart of it too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] talk about drunk drivers bein bad what about Lead Footed BJ gettin drivers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
you say it like there's something wrong with that?? I've had several cases involving that exact scenario. Personally, I admire their ability to talk the other party into it and think some of the fine $$ should be re-directed to them as a reward! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
OHHHH NO nothin wrong with that. repeat offender myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] q]

heh, heh, heh, same here. I'd usually get it on the way to church when Maude was still alive.

hey, Trasher, what's with the new avatar? that was my first one because it was the silliest thing I could find.

where's Hoss?

Old 09-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

Everyone was changing theirs so I go into the act. Tried to upload a couple and it didn't work for me. I have to figure out how to do it later tonight

Old 09-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Smaller than 60x60 and less than 8kb jpg, Man i saw allotta PSDs on the road this mornin. Im not really sure about that harly davidson Orange and black one. thats a lil out there for me.

Old 09-13-2004, 06:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Theres a town in washington where i think its an ordinance that you drive a PSD and have Banks powerpacks and gauges and crap. lift kits are optional but most have.

Old 09-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

My kind of town[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-13-2004, 08:29 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The thing about this town im not sure whateveryone does to be able to afford a $42k truck and throw another 10-15 grand after maket crap on it. WTF [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ohh and there is a picture of the 99 PSD at the end of my Gallery now. Who knows who that redneck standin by the truck is???

Old 09-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
My kind of town[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Agreed!

Old 09-14-2004, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Hi guys! Man, I'm so far out of the loop I don't even know where the loop is.

I was on vacation last week doing the 21st annual Desert Rats get together with my long time buddy. This was the first trip where we both had quads (mine being the addition). We were out at Treasure City/Hamilton which is just east of Ely, NV. What a great time. Rode and rode and rode (and came back to camp and drank beer, and beer, and more beer). Now it's back to work for a week, then off for another week - this time it's my wife and I. Back to Mina, NV where there is endless riding as well.

Sorry I fell off the edge here in the "private forum", but I'm just not home enough to keep up with you guys. When I get in off the road and check my email, there's at least a million notifications of new posts here. GASP!!! It's hell being out of the loop!

Anyway, just thought I'd stop by quickly and let you know I'm still breathing and not snubbing you guys. Keep this string going and in a few years when I retire I'll be able to hold my own...

See ya!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, You changed your avator[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]When I saw it initially, I thought I was in the wrong thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Skinner and LJ, There are a couple fires going out. One had a CDF female firefighter loose her life[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, SAD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Over the winter, I will have to hook up with you two and do some of this riding you guys go on. I know I plan on doing as much riding over the fall/winter that I can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Skinner, I would think the DS would be a good size quad for you when you decide to upgrade from your warrior. Not that there is anything wrong with a warrior[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I saw they put a chain fence around the shopping center. Guess, they got tired of being hit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Toyo, Sounds like a city in Washington has their stuff together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Our PSD's would fit perfectly there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I know around here, a lot of the dealers are doing the lifts and charging a big time mark up. See alot of kids driving them. Guess, if you want to pay the big bucks go for it.With rates being low, kinda makes sense.
I saw the picture of your truck. Only thing you need to do, is attach a chain to the front bumper and a tree, then stretch that thing into a crewcab[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You couldn't get the rappy running right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused, That's some good mileage you put on the quads[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To bad you had to leave before the big event. Did you get the instruction manual with the gps? If so, open it up and read it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I know when I got my unit, it took me awhile to figure out how the thing works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I love it. I haven't mastered everything the thing can do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But, like you, I use it to get back to where we started[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I do like playing with it in the PSD on long trips[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Thinking about getting an external antenna for it. I do need to get a ram holder for the quad though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo, I 'd have to guess, it's you in the picture. It is kind of far away and whoever it is, they are hiding under that 10 gallon hat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jetsnow, welcome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My PSD is running great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I just love driving that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I think I drive it too much. Need another oil change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Seems like I get one every 45-60 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] or 5000-6000 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Maybe Hoss is taking care of the wife. She was to have her surgery this week sometime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel