Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 09:07 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well we sold our travel trailer today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sweeet!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2006, 09:09 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: Trasher
looking for a job ain't a fun process. Funny thing is, when you finally accept an offer, everyone else starts calling you wanting you to go to work for them. Go figure............
I have never been able to figure out why/how this happens. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's unbelieveable how long the interview process is. I want to know where all these late offers were when I first started looking around.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

My buddy is hating his job and I told him to start looking now since it takes so long. I am going to keep a fresh resume posted and keep interviewing on any other offers that look good. You never know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

It's unbelieveable how long the interview process is. I want to know where all these late offers were when I first started looking around.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

My buddy is hating his job and I told him to start looking now since it takes so long. I am going to keep a fresh resume posted and keep interviewing on any other offers that look good. You never know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WOW creator, have I ever been out of the loop! congrats on new employment, and smart on you to keep your options open. Your last job they seemed to be working the bag off of you, so I shouldn't be surprised you've made a move. I'd like to get a new job, but that rotten @#&*%# Bill Gates won't step down as Chairman of microsoft! Actually, i don't want his job, just his paycheque.

I'm trying to squeeze in golf too, but more because our monsoons will soon arrive, and by late october/nov, you can forget about golf for awhile.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I dunno why you couldnt bolt it up.. its only a 33,000 lb tranny.. wich aint much more than the PSD.. its an F-650 class tranny. Im sure they bolt right up to the cat.. I don't know why they wouldnt bolt them to the PSDs.. It would prolly take a lil retrofitting to get your 4wd and everything hitched in. maybe not.. Im not sure of the comparable dimensions.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I dunno why you couldnt bolt it up.. its only a 33,000 lb tranny.. wich aint much more than the PSD.. its an F-650 class tranny. Im sure they bolt right up to the cat.. I don't know why they wouldnt bolt them to the PSDs.. It would prolly take a lil retrofitting to get your 4wd and everything hitched in. maybe not.. Im not sure of the comparable dimensions.

it all sounds like $$ to me, which i don't have anymore. we have a local diesel tranny performance shop around here. they must be super-specialized, cuz I've seen several USA plates there, from Montana, WA, etc.. IF my tranny goes, I'll look at my options then, but I wouldn't change it just for the sake of a change. I don't have Hoss/Creator/MD kinda cash to do those sorts of things!

Old 09-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

It was allotta moneys for the tranny in the PSD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] preventatively before it goes TU you could just get it revalved and a better TC put in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and then you would be all good.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

WOW creator, have I ever been out of the loop! congrats on new employment, and smart on you to keep your options open. Your last job they seemed to be working the bag off of you, so I shouldn't be surprised you've made a move. I'd like to get a new job, but that rotten @#&*%# Bill Gates won't step down as Chairman of microsoft! Actually, i don't want his job, just his paycheque.

I'm trying to squeeze in golf too, but more because our monsoons will soon arrive, and by late october/nov, you can forget about golf for awhile.

This afternoon I got a call for a second interview with another company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was at training for my new one when I took the call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's kinda crazy how this is happening. I'm going to meet with him next week any way. You never know. Companies now a days don't care about employees anymore so you have to look out fer yourself!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
All it would take is one item to make it work. MONEY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I don't know what transfer case you could throw behind it

Old 09-19-2006, 09:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

This afternoon I got a call for a second interview with another company[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was at training for my new one when I took the call[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] It's kinda crazy how this is happening. I'm going to meet with him next week any way. You never know. Companies now a days don't care about employees anymore so you have to look out fer yourself!!!
Thats awsome.. I hope this company comes up with a better salary package. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Would it be too much to ask for a topless secretary?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel