Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 02:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I'm not sure what happened. Some of those got overexposed, then some didn't. Not sure what I did. I also had the size reduced at some point, then went back to it's regalur maxed out settings. Sheesh. I ever get a new cam I'm not sure if I'll ride with it. Just keep using this one for riding. My first digi got stolen up in Mantweaka.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Quad Patrol

It's hard to take a several hundred dollar camera riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Especially if you roll over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I know with our one digital, we learned to keep it at the 640 setting. Pictures turned out looking the same. Didn't need a higher setting for what we use it for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

How did the quads run? Any problems due to the elevation?

Old 09-27-2004, 02:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Man i have a cannon powershot G2. I love that camera for a pack camera. It takes really good pictures. But I will be packin a Cannon EOS Digital rebel with a 100-400 mm telephoto zoom for my primary lense and prolly a couple larger lenses to go with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But thats just for when i goin to take pictures of people or sompin. not when i really riding. thats 5 grand minumum in the back pack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, How do you like the rebel digital? We have 2 rebels and love them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]We also have all the lenses to go with it. Hard to thnk aboout packing all that stuff on a ride. I hate it when the wife brings the camcorder on rides. Our digital is the Sony Cybershot 3.3

Old 09-27-2004, 02:50 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Mine is a Cannon PowerShot A70. Been a good camera. 256MB CF card in it.

I didn't have any problems with my bike running. I was cruising in 6th at 25MPH after I let LJ go ahead as the dust was hella nasty. The climb up the mountain on the trail was generally a 3rd gear affair when it was smooth, but 2nd and 1st were there a lot around the rocks and steaper stuff. I was worried about running rich and losing power (considering I haven't cleaned my filter in a little while) but I had no such problems. She ran beautifully the whole day. Fastest I got up to though was about 30 I think. Just isn't a great idea to fling yourself around those mountains at high speed.

Old 09-27-2004, 02:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I dont have it yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will be getting one though. I have used an EOS-10D Quite abit though. The rebel digital is a lil more compact body that the 1d or 10d. thats why i was considering that one. I am a canon man.

Old 09-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I have a couple of 1gb Flash cards [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can take so many friggin pictures. wich is sweet with my G2 cuz you flip it into manual mode and auto shutter and just hold down the button. clickclickclickclick keeps on taken em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2004, 03:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, is your warrior stock? No K&N or other replacement air filter system? I know when I went riding up by Yosemite, around 5,000' I started loosing power. But, I have a k&n on my quad.

Toyo, I think our next camera will be the rebel digital ourselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We need another camera, like, I need a hole in the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We must have around 8 of them.

Old 09-27-2004, 03:13 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yep, she's completely stock. I've never had any problems with altitude. Not sure why. I figured she'd be slugish but she ran find to me. Maybe I just wasn't pushing her so she didn't show signs of altitude. I know when we started walking around on the rocks and climbing up the rocks to the lookout tower I was showing signs of altitude. LOL.

Old 09-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I think I'm just gonna have to go back up there and take some more pics to replace the overexposed ones. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LJ wants to go up when they get some snow. Not too sure about THAT but with it being a little wet it should be nice. Get the freaking dust down. Now if I can just get some people to go up with us. Skid plates are mandatory. Mine was sure talking to me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel