Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I want to live in a land of the fake.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Glad to see that you are honest. Mine are real, too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
1)it really is a rhetorical question. they're both fine, regular or bolt-on. how can you complain if yer playin with either set.
2)mine are real too, but require a manzier. it really is time for me to shed the loose parts and get into hockey playing shape. been too long.

Old 07-30-2005, 02:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Have mixed feelings about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, trying to make the most of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Start school soon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] for that second career.
what's the second career??

got it, civil engineering. sounds like some kinda commie thing.

Old 07-30-2005, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

got it, civil engineering. sounds like some kinda commie thing.
Far from it. LOL! The math part[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] is kinda scary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 03:51 AM
Royalty Rider

CAT FIGHT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Go DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO...Hoss knows better than to mess with the QUEEN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 03:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
CAT FIGHT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Go DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO...Hoss knows better than to mess with the QUEEN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hi DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Your giving Hoss way to much credit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 04:00 AM
Royalty Rider

Hi Rescue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

lol

Old 07-30-2005, 04:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Your on late tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 04:12 AM
Royalty Rider

I know, first Friday night I have been home in awhile... I havent done anything but watch TV all freakin night!! Soooo boring! This is actually the first time I have used the computer at home since the move. Cant sleep, my sleep patterns are messed up from Vegas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2005, 04:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
I know, first Friday night I have been home in awhile... I havent done anything but watch TV all freakin night!! Soooo boring! This is actually the first time I have used the computer at home since the move. Cant sleep, my sleep patterns are messed up from Vegas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I bet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You probably need a vacation just to recuperate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

So, is the saying true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What happens in Vegas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Stays in Vegas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] No need to answer that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

How was your brother's first trip to the "show"?

LOL!

Old 07-30-2005, 05:41 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I am with you on CHP bringing the book out. Sounds like a idiot and a moron to boot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, just because this moron can afford a truck/trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And who are "they" in the "They said because I don't own a truck or trailer to not believe anything I say about towing and weights." Sounds like they might have a little money to buy toys. But don't have the brains to use it properly. THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH SOCIETY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Ok, now I'm really tweaked. Someone deleted that thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] but I responded off the email reply. So it's resurected. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

They are the owner of the Avalanche & Eclipse Attitude.

They posted a hitch weight of 160 lbs on a 7800 lb trailer. That'll fly. I assumed a typo and figured maybe 1600. At that weight that's like 20%...of a loaded tag trailer. That's 5er territory there. The numbers are NOT adding up. I asked them to post the Safety Certificate and the tag on the cabinet door. They posted the safety cert, but not the inside sticker. I'm sorry, but I don't see an 11,000 GVWR TH weighing 5300 with water and gas. The water weight alone is 800-1000 lbs depending on what size tank it has. The poster said 130 in another post, but Eclipse says it's 106. There's no way that trailer only weighs 4000lbs!

If I'm right on something I see a 12500(d) violation too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel