Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

And NO ive never swam or relaxed in teh newd. I wouldnt wanna scare anyone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I am with you on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 01:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks to Toyo, my avatar is working[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior And no, I've never been up on the hills overlooking the beach either.
LOL!

We believe you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No you don't. LOL

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
TMFI LJ!
I agree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Next time LJ says, he knows a quiet little out of the way spot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] DON"T GO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No kidding!

Old 08-05-2005, 01:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Couple updates:

1) #2 Fuel prices. Chevron by me (sit down): $3.299

2) My buddy James barely made it to SR 41 & Manning when he started overheating.

I was giving a friend who punked me and went with him a bad time about James always running late. Told him we'd be an hour behind him in the morning if they were supposed to leave about 7 tonight. Actually left about 7:30 I guess. Buddy #2 said "Good. Cause we're gonna break down."

Old 08-05-2005, 02:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior And no, I've never been up on the hills overlooking the beach either.
LOL!

We believe you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No you don't. LOL
LOL! I tried[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just couldn't pull it off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 08-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Couple updates:

1) #2 Fuel prices. Chevron by me (sit down): $3.299

2) My buddy James barely made it to SR 41 & Manning when he started overheating.

I was giving a friend who punked me and went with him a bad time about James always running late. Told him we'd be an hour behind him in the morning if they were supposed to leave about 7 tonight. Actually left about 7:30 I guess. Buddy #2 said "Good. Cause we're gonna break down."
I know, what the heck is up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I paid $2.63 tonight, Union 76 up here is $2.93 a gallon. It's crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Sounds like friends of mine. They know something is going to happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] every time they go to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Found out tonight, friends are going tomorrow to Pismo. They need to escape the heat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He screwed up, when he made his reservations, he was looking at July's calendar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, now they don't have reservations for the weekend. Decided to stay at a hotel instead. Closest was SLO at $259 a night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They leave tomorrow around 11am.

I don't think so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, Isn't this Portuguese Festival week down there?

Old 08-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I know, what the heck is up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I paid $2.63 tonight, Union 76 up here is $2.93 a gallon. It's crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Still chepaer than gas when you consider fuel economy.

Sounds like friends of mine. They know something is going to happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] every time they go to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well, here's the deal with James. He's always workin on his stuff cause it usually doesn't work right. Case in point. Last time we went to Miami...he's loading his bike...actually wasn't even on the trailer yet...master link starts falling apart. Grabbed one off his friend's Zilla. There's many a picture with him working on his bike on a ride. Not sure you've met him. He's got to be pulling 2K behind his Jeep Cherokee with a 4-banger. If he couldn't make it 10-15 miles out of town (IF THAT) I don't see how he's going to be able to climb Cottonwood, etc. Least he'll be going DOWN Cuesta. LOL.

Found out tonight, friends are going tomorrow to Pismo. They need to escape the heat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He screwed up, when he made his reservations, he was looking at July's calendar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, now they don't have reservations for the weekend. Decided to stay at a hotel instead. Closest was SLO at $259 a night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They leave tomorrow around 11am.
CA Mid-State Fair is going right now.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:09 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Skinner, Isn't this Portuguese Festival week down there?
Not sure. Miss Kitty will probably know though. I remember her talking to screaminjlew in a thread one time a couple years back about the Portugese Fest.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel