Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 01:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

confucious. I hurt my arm pretty bad tonight bowling. so no alley *****.. i mean cats more me tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I can hardly bend my arm. and when the booze wears off in the mornin. i may end up gettin an MRI. IT F@CKING HURTS.. i mean if i wasnt such a stud i would prolly cry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Creator,
How's the recovery coming?
Thanks for asking!

Pretty good but swallowing still hurts like He!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] That might be enough to put some people out of business[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
(not naming any names here)

Boss man is pretty cool and just wants me to take it easy and stay at home for awhile. "oh well, if you are going to force me to I will"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No wonder the boss said to take it easy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]You can't swallow yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

yes, she's pretty nice to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:26 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

man the pain to get over the daily pain. so you think you just resting better from the drugs or is it workin?

Old 11-02-2004, 02:30 AM
Quad Patrol

well, in case i keep the quad... but i could move quicker if you're anxious. definitely not letting the manual go with the quad.

on the relay, it's just a black plug type relay that plugs into the fuse box. you wanna dare PM me your email and i'll send you pics of the relay, and where it goes in the fuse box?? NO wiring is necessary.[/quote]

Go ahead and keep the manual for now. Especially if you might keep the 160. If I need anything out of it, I'll let you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I found the manual in my glove box on the relays your talking about. Looks like mine takes 2 of them. It also takes (2) 30 amps fuses in space #16 and #30. While picking up my kids, I looked under the hood, saw the black box, it looked like it was upside down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and had black electrical tape holding it together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I left it and will look at it better tomorrow. Right now, I'd say that looks like it might be a problem, maybe not getting good connection. I'll post what I find[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
man the pain to get over the daily pain. so you think you just resting better from the drugs or is it workin?
It's workin. Maybe I should ship some up north for the arm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What happened? Did you drop yer beer in the ball return and you tried to fetch it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:38 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Come on, I didn't think you would turn down anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially hanging around a bowling alley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
MD, that's the best one you've come up with in a LONG time!!LMFAO!! i bet you've pulled some real winners outta the bowling alley while on patrol. hec, you could prolly nail the vast majority of alley-occupants with parole violations. [quote]

Thanks Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I do come up with one every great once in awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Actually, there are no bowling alleys in the county. All of them are in the city[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But, I've made plenty of dope deals around the alleys(we go where the dope dealers go, no borders/city limits stop us) You are right in your assessment about parolees being around alleys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I guess that's because the alleys are usually in the no-so-great part of towns[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

yes, she's pretty nice to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, that's even better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2004, 02:42 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

It's workin. Maybe I should ship some up north for the arm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What happened? Did you drop yer beer in the ball return and you tried to fetch it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I could use em. I really am not sure what happend. i reached down, picked up my ball ben my elbow and it popped. when it popped my hand went dead and i about dropped the ball on my foot. since then it hurts when i bend my elbow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I hope it doesnt hurt in the mornin.

Old 11-02-2004, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

confucious. I hurt my arm pretty bad tonight bowling. so no alley *****.. i mean cats more me tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I can hardly bend my arm. and when the booze wears off in the mornin. i may end up gettin an MRI. IT F@CKING HURTS.. i mean if i wasnt such a stud i would prolly cry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
WOW dude, you must have a serious set of chompers if you've already chewed thru that much of the arm.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

seriously, WTF did you do to hurt your arm bowling?? it's wierd how ya can do goofy things to yourself from something seemingly innocuous. i played ice hockey for 20 years, and a couple of times i thot i strained my groin and couldn't skate very well. then i got fat and outta shape, so i went to the natural progression of curling for my new winter sport. guys would be stretching before games and I'd laugh that it was curling. THEN one night i sorta lost my footing on the ice and my legs went opposite directions like Bambi. my macho mentality said shake it off, there's nuthin wrong. i've scored goals in hockey after taking a stick or puck in the face and needing 5-6 stitches,blood pouring down my face, and not even missed a beat or shift, have a beer after the game and then get sewn up later. so, thinkin i'm all tough and okay, i go to push outta the hack and i'm seeing stars it hurts so bad. i collapse and can't finish the game ( i NEVER not finish a game). i almost wanna cry like a girl (okay, well not quite that bad), but no way i could play for 2 weeks. my leg turned all purple and red. guess i blew some blood vessel apart when i strained the groin muscle...from sissy-non-contact curling!! and WAY worse from any strained groin injury i ever had playing hockey.

so the bad news is, yer gittin old and you're more susceptable to injury now. go to a lighter ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel