Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

i was gonna buy this house in a new developement 4 years ago in Vegas for 200k it was a 6bedroom 4 bath with theathere huge kitchen and i coulda added a pool for another 20k. That house i was gonna buy when i was down in march was on the market. 800k WHAT THE f@ck Dumbass i am. i just figure i aint gonna live in it so what do i do with it? wcoulda prolly rented it out to a few strippers and then came down to visit ;l)

Old 11-03-2004, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

The dems had to vote for President Bush (man that's sounds good) to be that close up on the left coast

Old 11-03-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
i was gonna buy this house in a new developement 4 years ago in Vegas for 200k it was a 6bedroom 4 bath with theathere huge kitchen and i coulda added a pool for another 20k. That house i was gonna buy when i was down in march was on the market. 800k WHAT THE f@ck Dumbass i am. i just figure i aint gonna live in it so what do i do with it? wcoulda prolly rented it out to a few strippers and then came down to visit ;l)
Coulda turned it into a House of fun and run it by hand until you found some hired help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Maybe bring some sheep wit ya

Old 11-03-2004, 01:06 PM
Quad Patrol

When you look at Ca. and get away from the major metropolitan areas, it's republican. Unfortunately, S.F. and L.A. basin have too many people that want the Gov't to hand everything to them. Heck, we are in a budget crunch but, now, the "votoers" are telling the state to spen 3 BILLION dollars in Stem cell research[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] What a joke.

Glad to hear Kerry has conceded[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, I have family that lives in Henderson Nv. Their house did overlook the strip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]until they built house across the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Now, they have a wall to look at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Loved going down there and looking at the strip at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The wife suprised me about 2 weeks ago, when she told me she wanted to buy property to build a house on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now, we just need to let a few things fall in place, and then, I'll have my land to ride on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Did you guys know, that back in the beginning stages of our great country, that if, you didn't own at least 40 acres and a male[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you couldn't VOTE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Just a little food for thought with yesterday being Election Day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

GO BUSH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah i have to runa calculation. I think bush got 80% of the American Land vote [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] its at least 75%. Im talking the sum total of the square miles of each state bush won [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, we decided to get the chest protectors, actually last year after our Christmas trip to Pismo. My youngest daughter rolled her quad(Honda 70)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and it landed on her. She wasn't hurt, but, we thought about it after that. It could make a difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then my oldest daughter has a severed nerve in her right shoulder and we want to protect it. So, we decided before our next Pismo trip, we would get them the chest protector. And, it's hard to believe Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Aaarrrrr AArrrrrrrr Ar

Old 11-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah i have to runa calculation. I think bush got 80% of the American Land vote [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] its at least 75%. Im talking the sum total of the square miles of each state bush won [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'm sure it's up there around 80%[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did you happen to watch Dan Rather last night/this early morning. He couldn't get the grasp that Pres. Bush won[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]He even told Ed Bradley that he, (Bradley) wasn't a math major, when Bradley told him, it was inconceivable that Kerry could win Ohio. Rather just wouldn't except it. Now, to see CBS posting Pres. Bush was re-elected[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh Yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can't wait for Rather to resign.

Old 11-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

LOL. yeah i Strongly dislike rather. he is a mornon.

Old 11-03-2004, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

one of the biggest news anchors is Canadian...could be Rather, but i don't think so. (not Brokaw either..who else is there?)

Hoss WTF??? did ya ditch a flawless vehicle like the Lexus for a Chrysler product? Did the co. give it to ya? why a chrysler product??

i can see i won't be chattin you boys today, cuz yer gonna be all politics today. hey, maybe you can get Bush to invade Canada! i'm sure we have WMD, and lots of al quaida links. I mean after the way you've screwed us on softwood lumber, cattle, commercial fishing, river dams, etc..,why not?? we're kinda like that pesky little mosquito you can't quite swat, but want to kill so badly. we're kinda like a pimple on yer a$$![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel